586,103 active members*
3,531 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

What do you do with your water table waste water?

So I am going back and forth between a water table vs. a drawdown type exhaust fan. The table I am building is for a commercial use and will have to be designed around some regulatory factors. One such factor to be taken into consideration is the proper disposal of the waste water from a water table type system. What are you guys doing when it comes to disposing of your water when performing regular cleaning? How fast does the water get dirty and need cleaning, (hours of cut time). If I have to have a hazardous materials group come in an pick up and dispose of the water on a monthly basis the operating cost will be too much.

Any advise or comments are welcome as I am trying to put together a pros and cons list for the two types of systems.

Thanks
    Brian

in the water table of the Fastcut G6 fabricator we have at work we use greencut and it it non toxic and safe for municipal sewer dumping ( as well as septic safe ) the test report they sent with it says that fish can live in it under 20% concentration but we did'nt put any goldfish in the water table to see if that was true or not

as far as the lifespan of the solution all we do is top up the water occasionally, so far so good ....zero rust