586,116 active members*
3,338 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: saying hello

Cool saying hello

Hello everyone my name is dustan and im just posting my first post saying hi to all.I recently bought a 4x8 fastcut cnc plasma table running turbo-cad,Corel draw x4 ,sheetcam and mach 3 with a A60 cutmaster plasma.I am bran new at this stuff and am having great difficulty getting things to work proper which is why i joined this forum i need some serious helpmy biggest problem now is in the middle of the cut at any given time it will just dive to the metals surface and stop saying SOFTLIMITS SYSTEM MOVEMENT ABORTED and not start again unless i reload the g-code.If any body can dirrect me to the right area in the forum for some answers or can help my situation out here thad be great thanx:banana:

Quote Originally Posted by dustan View Post
    Hello everyone my name is dustan and im just posting my first post saying hi to all.I recently bought a 4x8 fastcut cnc plasma table running turbo-cad,Corel draw x4 ,sheetcam and mach 3 with a A60 cutmaster plasma.I am bran new at this stuff and am having great difficulty getting things to work proper which is why i joined this forum i need some serious helpmy biggest problem now is in the middle of the cut at any given time it will just dive to the metals surface and stop saying SOFTLIMITS SYSTEM MOVEMENT ABORTED and not start again unless i reload the g-code.If any body can dirrect me to the right area in the forum for some answers or can help my situation out here thad be great thanx:banana:
    Hello Dustin if you go down through the forums you will find one under metal working machines for your fastcut cnc plasma, they should be able to help you there.

archer3d