586,032 active members*
2,962 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Busellato help

Hello,

I'm looking for some help with a Busellato CNC router. A cabinet shop that I used to work for picked up a used Busellato machine (I think it was a 4002) and they've asked if I can help them out with getting started with setting it up.

I have experience with smaller CNC's running Mach3 and ShopBot, but am new to what it may take to operate a Busellato.

Apparently they have been told that they can use .dxf output from KCD to the machine.

If there's anyone out there that would like to enlighten me on operating a Busellato, I'd sure appreciated some help.

Scott

Busellato DXF

Hi i recently bought a Busellato 4y from 98 if I'm not wrong, designing a program in program editor of genesis (the native software is kind of difficult for making curves), but if it haves AUTOLINK you can draw in any cad program and transforming it to g code. Autolink usually comes with the software in the machine

The process is kind of simple in 2d you can draw anythink you want in a cad program i use autocad and you assign a Layer with function (bore route, etc) deep, and tool. You export it to dxf transform it in Autolink and have a program in G code for using it in the busellato, two advises always open the program in the program editor and check it twice, run test with no board and later with the minimal velocity until you get the hand of it.

I haven't used 3d they but I'm looking how to do it.

P.S. sorry for the grammar is not my native language

HI

SKUBI

if you want autolink go to this website AutoCut Research go to downloads and choose auto link, also here are other softwares and manuals, to install autolink send an email to scm northamerica or go to the busellato page (are more helpful)and ask for the key for the free trial it will give you a full demo for 30 days, depending in your work there is also other programs for creating g code for the busellato,

P.S. if i'm not wrong this program could be in your busellato already, also you have blocked the private message so i could't respond directly, i hope this is helpful

Regards

Brunelo

brunelo

Thank you. I will se if it will be helpful. I will send email, for a trial serial
    I do not have it, beacuse it has a program cnc90 still running in dos.
    Sorry I did not know my pm were blocked.

(maybe you can tell me where to unlock them)

Tanky you for help.

Regards Skubi