3,301 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: XZero CNC

Page 12 of 226 210111213142262112
    I mostly have RUSH on
    XZero cnc

GOT MY MACHINE!!!!

Met with George and I got my 24 x 36 machine, its a BEAST!! Just have to get some pics done of it tonight, and hopefully get the Z axis tomorrow off George as I caught him at an extremely busy time, thanks again George!!!!

Just looking at the build quality online doesn't do it nearly as much justice as seeing it in person, I can't believe how big it is! Its monstrous.

Stay tuned for some pics late tonight, *got to get new batteries.

Talking Here it is...

Not sure how to post images here so here's a link to see them...

http://www.xzerocnc.com/forum/viewto...4&t=3&p=44#p44

Enjoy

someone else got a nice machine delivered to them today. a 40x60 hiwin model. heavy sucker

Thumbs up 40 x 60

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    someone else got a nice machine delivered to them today. a 40x60 hiwin model. heavy sucker
    I was the first to order a 40 x 60 machine and I still don't have it. What gives?
    Ordered mine back in early Feb

The 3 machines where picked up here themselves , i was going to call you today ,so we could go over the amount still on it and all the other parts you want me to get for you and send you their price on it , because i give you my price on the extra profiles to save money and easier just to send the bill of their total to you
    XZero cnc

Exclamation 40 x 60

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    The 3 machines where picked up here themselves , i was going to call you today ,so we could go over the amount still on it and all the other parts you want me to get for you and send you their price on it , because i give you my price on the extra profiles to save money and easier just to send the bill of their total to you
    Are all the parts we talked about ietable supports, router mount and cable track) already there or do you still have to hunt them down.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker5 View Post
    Are all the parts we talked about ietable supports, router mount and cable track) already there or do you still have to hunt them down.
    John
    the profiles that i got for you and the connectors
    XZero cnc

My price on the profiles is 30% off so that's what you pay too
    XZero cnc

40 x 60

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    My price on the profiles is 30% off so that's what you pay too
    I appreciate that George. But are you still tracking down the router mount and the cable track, or is everything there?

As you know in Ontario you have to pay the 13% tax, so it is easier just to send you their invoice, as i only get the 13% tax back if shipped to the USA or some provinces in Canada
    XZero cnc

Yes all the parts are here , like i told you in the email , i will go over the amount still owing plus all the parts , and call you .
    XZero cnc

Talking

George you rock! This machine exceeds my expectations by 100%, I feel fortunate and proud that I gave you my business. Excellent transaction!
    I highly recommend you to anyone who wants a good quality machine, it was worth what little wait time I had to go through to get it. Very happy customer!

Also the price for shipping is very cheap from FedEx for machines shipped out , and going to see today if UPS will beat their price , to try and get lower pricing , but UPS customs charges are outrageous coming into Canada , so have to see what they are into the USA , as FedEx charges $25 customs charge
    XZero cnc

OK Thanks , that's great to hear , i would take you up on your offer for beer , but i don't drink , lol i don't know if i am coming or going 90% of the time, so beers wont help to much , maybe if it was American beer it would be ok , lol just buggin you guys
    XZero cnc

That heavy Hiwin 40x60 is the one that I ordered in January and had it picked up yesterday. It's still under a tarp on the truck in my shop but I'm hoping to unload it and start setting up asap ... I'll keep you all posted.

Hi George,

I confirm your cnc is able to do a pcb with a space between 2 pins of 0.5mm :cheers: check the photo ... this camera is not very good quality ...

but tonight I can finish the biggest project with 100 pins model TQFP. The test is for 64 pins but it's the same model with more pins ...

YES YES YES YES YES ..... IT'S WORKING, THAT'S THE BEST SOLUTION FOR A PCB PROTOTYPE. :banana:

Last picture was for 0.8 mm between 2 pins ...

Have a good evening ...

Max_cut
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smd_64_pins.jpg  

congratulations maxcut

Thanks , good Max_cut , i am glad it works for you good , also will have vids of the small machine cutting and engraving posted today i hope , so show how strong they are for a small machine,
    XZero cnc

Also MAX-CUT . I have to bring a letter head to FedEx for them to just pay you for damages to your machine, spent so much time at FedEx this month, going to ask for my own parking spot soon
    XZero cnc

Page 12 of 226 210111213142262112