Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 4515
    Quote Originally Posted by DiaLFonZo View Post
    George...
    You built mine with the ballscrew on bottom on mine too
    Yours is a 20mm rail Z axis , all the newer Z axis have ballnut on bottom
    XZero cnc

Quote Originally Posted by jassaf View Post
    and also a slightly wider.
    It would also be good, not hinder the screw head to place the spindle mount.:idea:

The viperX is very easy to do the assembly, but, must modify the Z plate.
    The vast majority of buyers do not have the ability to George, for alignment.
    The spindle mount you would line up on mounting plate and square it to plate than tighten. Would never have to align it after it is on. you can turn plate around from how you have it mounted and there will be room if you wanted to tighten once on machine
    XZero cnc

and also a slightly wider.
    It would also be good, not hinder the screw head to place the spindle mount.:idea:

The viperX is very easy to do the assembly, but, must modify the Z plate.
    The vast majority of buyers do not have the ability to George, for alignment.
    Just a straight edge of any kind would work. The mount will fit almost to where it needs to be. if you put on plate, just let it sit freely on the bolts and just check to see if both side have the same amount of space on each side, tighten it i bet it is where you want it to be without any gauge
    XZero cnc

George, another question:
    why the Z plate, your do not do a few mm longer? the alignment would be easier.

If you turn plate upside down from how you have it. it will come over and cover for ballnut on top. On the way you have it mounted, the spindle will sits an inch lower on the mount. other way an inch higher. The design is to give lots of ways to get the spindle to where you want it.Alignment would be from Z axis to table top, not top of bearing house
    XZero cnc

I would really like a reply about prox wiring.

George, another question:
    why the Z plate, your do not do a few mm longer? the alignment would be easier.

if you put holes like you have in drawing, the bearing house would not have much wall side from end and because very weak
    XZero cnc

I would really like a reply about prox wiring.
    I will have that on my forum today. if you have that enable in mach3 it should work, light on mach3 screen should pop up when it is triggered if hook up NPN,
    XZero cnc

I just wanted to add a note for those reading this forum.

I have researched and seen many different CNC machines on the market, XZero cnc seems to be extremely well constructed and value for your money. There were a bunch of changes I wanted so I decided to design a machine for myself completely based on the RAPTOR design. It would use more precision linear motion, ect.

I can tell you that for the amount of time and money invested, EVERYONE should just buy it from George. It has been very fun but I have a ton of more work to do and it would just be a lot easier to buy from George! TRUST ME!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    I will have that on my forum today. if you have that enable in mach3 it should work, light on mach3 screen should pop up when it is triggered if hook up NPN,
    Ok waiting fit that info.
    I know it should work. I can post print screen of my setting

Quote Originally Posted by Padrino View Post
    I just wanted to add a note for those reading this forum.

I have researched and seen many different CNC machines on the market, XZero cnc seems to be extremely well constructed and value for your money. There were a bunch of changes I wanted so I decided to design a machine for myself completely based on the RAPTOR design. It would use more precision linear motion, ect.

I can tell you that for the amount of time and money invested, EVERYONE should just buy it from George. It has been very fun but I have a ton of more work to do and it would just be a lot easier to buy from George! TRUST ME!

Rob
    Hi Robert , yes Thanks, As i told you , if you have a machinist that will make one off on all the aluminum parts for cheaper than i sell complete machine for i would be surprised.I know what one off stuff cost to get made.
    I would not say better linear . i also have SBC rails which all come with preload. Same as IPEC got pricing for you and they will have Thomson rails also soon . Would you get anything from using THK ballscrew compared to TBI on this style router , very slim if anything other that wallet a lot skinnier.
    I would change your motor mount design.
    BUT you made one BIG mistake on your drawing, you forgot the XZ on the uprght lol
    XZero cnc

George,
    Your 100% right which is why I changed it to this

You know i made some mistakes buying some ballscrew end supports from Ebay which were too big and really terrible when it came to quality. Other than that i have only purchased motors and controls nothing else mechanical. Designing this have been fun but nothing says I can't still just go buy one from you.

I read the last few pages back where you mentioned the phantom and predator. When will those be released and be available? Like I said, i should probably just buy a machine from you if you can accommodate a few items.
    Cheers
    Rob

That remind me of my mistake...!
    Not taking it red anodized

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P7510 avec Tapatalk

Take it apart and bring it to a place that can anodize it. Only thing is you'll have to re-align everything. Orange anodizing looks sweet too

Take it apart and bring it to a place that can anodize it. Only thing is you'll have to re-align everything. Orange anodizing looks sweet too
    Yes...
    I don't know any place.
    But I will probably send the front and back end plate to George for an update.
    Maybe I can send the two upright and ask for anodizing at the same time.

Yes...
    I don't know any place.
    But I will probably send the front and back end plate to George for an update.
    Maybe I can send the two upright and ask for anodizing at the same time.

The Aluminum for anodizing you will have to take orbital sander to it. You have to remove all extruded lines on it or it will show up more. If you prep yourself it saves a lot of money, The more you sand the shinier it will be . IF you bring to anodizing shop and they do that color you want all the time, they will give better deal than if it is custom color . In Quebec there must be tons of them.
    Here it is $200 for 3 pieces or 50 pieces. Minimum charges
    XZero cnc

George,
    Your 100% right which is why I changed it to this

You know i made some mistakes buying some ballscrew end supports from Ebay which were too big and really terrible when it came to quality. Other than that i have only purchased motors and controls nothing else mechanical. Designing this have been fun but nothing says I can't still just go buy one from you.

I read the last few pages back where you mentioned the phantom and predator. When will those be released and be available? Like I said, i should probably just buy a machine from you if you can accommodate a few items.
    Cheers
    Rob
    Ballscrews from Ebay, by the time you add all up with shipping and everything it would be more then buying good ones here . Only problem is getting them turned , which is a lot of money here to get them right .
    I will have kits for people own machines that will be machined here and true once shipment get here by sea.
    i have not got one good ballscrew from china. 5 out of 10 can be used on a machine.
    Same as TBI blocks, no matter how many time you complain about the way they are shipped, it never changes. Blocks come without all bearing, busted retainers from shipping all lose in box. last shipment 8 blocks busted out of 24.
    Now i will only use SBC or Thomson. By time you add up losses it cheaper to pay more here.
    I get ballscrews turned in Taiwan and now they also not turned turn. Or to short or to long all from the same drawing.

The Demon wont be done till backing plate extrusion is done, it will also be turnkey only

The Predator start around $4500 for 40x48
    XZero cnc

But if you wanted to make the rest of the machine, i still have 1 inch uprights and 1 inch backing plate at 40 inch wide. For 20mm rails
    XZero cnc

NOT as they say in English: "paint with heat".
    It is more resistant to scratches, bumps and stains

Without resistor......coming soon the video

The problem with painting, if any of the mounting areas get paint , nothing would fit.
    The Raptor machines that would cause all kinds of problems
    XZero cnc

Page 142 of 226 4292132140141142143144152192