3,615 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: XZero CNC

Page 1 of 127 1231151101

Hybrid View

XZero CNC

Other thread got closed , maybe start on here

looks very good george. Looks like you have everything worked out now.

Will be sending you a pm shortly.

Every part on the machine is machined to very high tolerance, of the parts we do, even right down to profile ends , there not just saw cut and used on machine,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBLMcoJdDw"]YouTube - XZero profiles.mp4[/nomedia]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FBLMcoJdDw?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FBLMcoJdDw?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    XZero cnc

cnczone?

george what i don't understand is why you are not loading all this info on your forum and encouraging the current and future owners to use it, this is an open forum and all of this data is on an open thread, if you are using it to sell cnc machines then buy some advertising on cnczone, otherwise one day this thread may be locked and all of this will just go to the bottom of the ladder, my hope is it does not discourage others from posting on the comercial reouter section of cnczone.
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Once i get caught up on machines , then i will start to advertise , i am not sure if i going to keep making the smaller machines , or just let the company that is in the USA , take over all the smaller ones , assembling and turnkey ones ,, still will be the same machine, but will all go through them , it is just the price they want to resale them at i am working on, they want to much ,meaning i will sell less of them , once that's worked out i will decide what to do then. if cant work out good price for them to set price ,then will figure something out then ,
    XZero cnc

For the smaller machines , i have to take gambles on every part i buy ,so that machines stay low, on the new larger ones , the company's that called , are not trying to save money and just want the best on the machine, i can get a 1300mm ballscrew from THK for $1500 and never have to worry about if it is good or going to cause a problem , on the 40x60 i can get good ballscrew for them, but only problem , the prices is $2700 just for the ballscrews
    XZero cnc

Re: XZero CNC

Is this company still in business?

I see website, but where is price list for the machines?

~J

Quote Originally Posted by jxdxwx View Post

Is this company still in business?

I see website, but where is price list for the machines?

~J
    Right now just the Raptors have the price. New site with Demons and Predators will be up shortly. Predators most likely wont be on site as only have one left and wont be making again unless factory in USA orders more in bulk order
    XZero cnc

Raptor and Demon/Predator z axis difference

Attachment 280784 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150520_075825.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	280786

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naspc View Post
    Any pricing?
    It is best to email. Cannot post pricing on forum
    XZero cnc

i am looking into getting a open forum set up on my site, so hopefully will have it set up soon and also the site ,

http://www.xzerocnc.com/

Sorry your thread got closed George. It seemed to me every other page was you telling about some new item you were carrying or using or going to start selling etc. I guess you were scaring the other vendors with new products??

I cant wait to get my HiWIN square rail machine from you!!!

Yes Thanks , maybe i don't know why it really got closed, i don't see anything different from my thread to every other thread on that forum , and some one put me in that forum to begin with , all i can say if their worried all ready they have not seen everything yet , i want to make so everyone can afford a machine , big or small one, with out pay 10x extra for a machine

i think they should move the thread rather than close it. i know its tricky for them cause its half technical, half advertising.

anyhow

i tried surfacing my steel table last night, and the thing bowed 1/8". so, tip: dont use cold rolled steel for a table, it has too much internal stress.

Smile Table top

i tried surfacing my steel table last night, and the thing bowed 1/8". so, tip: dont use cold rolled steel for a table, it has too much internal stress

What are you going to use instead of cold rolled steel. I'll be facing the same problem soon. Not sure what to use. The aluminum table from George is about $800 ( a tad too much for now)

you can use it, you just have to split it up into panels first then surface each piece individually.

There is lots of reasons for slowdowns, mostly because of making new parts and changing design of part to make machine better. But some people are not willing to pay for the new part and only want to pay the original price. With the Viper machines changing to bearing housing made in Canada instead of the china bearing housings that where out of tolerance, changing to better ballscrews, most of that came out of my pocket. Lots of times I don’t think and change part instead of waiting and get rid of the current machine and change on next ones like I should. As lots of the machines where sold for a lot less than they are now. Some people that got the first Raptor machines where people that wanted the supported machines first. People say price to low but I even gave lots of people even far less than the price because of wait . But I still have the supported machines so never made much off trade up if anything. Getting parts made to get production pricing there has to be lots of parts made, the problem it has a big bill that comes with that . So it is hard to get all parts made and have sit . but lots of the parts I am starting to get lots in stock, but sometimes when ordering it’s how I going to pay that bill and have sitting for next 50 machines. It also has lots to do with some of the machines are still custom , which takes a ton of time. Lots has to do with sending out machines ,and people no paying for shipping or extra parts. Some of the people it has shocked me that they didn’t. Lots has to do with people complaining, it don’t make anything faster ,it slows down everything. Over 2 months ago I had 3 people going to get machines on same day, it would have paid for everything all at once, every part need and whatever machining. And every machine would have been gone . But they held off a bit . To get sales in bulk at same time goes a lot farther in getting stuff done than selling same amount here and there. Like I said before ,I can throw in the cheap parts and send machines, but I don’t. Lots has to do with moving into bigger and bigger machines to fast and not waiting till all other ones are worked out . Lots has to do with there not enough time. Lots has to do with I don’t make turnkey machines and charge large money for them, but show people how easy to make and learn putting your machine together and you know how everything works and what is does. My 8 year old can put one together ,that how simple I try to keep machines, most people have put the machines together even without info. As with machines I tell lots of people to start off with less price machine, it will do the job they need, and the machine they first wanted to get was much more money. I make the same amount of money on all machines, so I don’t try and make you buy what you don’t need. As I started I guess 2 years ago at the same spot where people are now, looking to buy a machine. But there was nothing out there worth money
    XZero cnc

Z axis assembly

XZero cnc

XZero cnc

Page 1 of 127 1231151101