Hi all, I believe that I have gotten bit by the CNC bug, can't stop reading about it. 1st I just wanted to say that this site is AMAZING! I have looked at many sites on the internet and this is by far the best! With that being said here is my point. I am a newbie to CNC and I would like to build what I would consider at this point my dream table... a 4'x4' table that I can use either a router or a plasma cutter. I believe that I have found what I am looking for on Ebay, here is a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...519386136&rd=1, but I want to build it. Even though I am a newbie I am not without skills. I have done woodworking and electrical for 25+ years (I'm not a youngster Self taught Mig welding for that last year. I also have an AAS degree in electronics and have been in the computer field for the last 16 years. Machining is where I lack in experience though, but not afraid to learn. I have been reading everything I can about building CNC tables but do I dare take on this dream? Go ahead - double dog dare me ... (hahaha). If anyone has plans, advice, information about building this type of table I would appreciate it. Thanks!