Hi all got some problems with a cincinatti hawke 150 turning centre with a2100 control.The machine has been running fine untill some days ago day when I started it up and it configured fine with no failures,untill I went to axis alignment which went through normal procedures untill the spindel c axis tried to align and there was a growling noise followed by a spindel alignment error.So I shut the machine down and restarted a few miniutes later and this time every thing configered fine and machine run perfect for several more days with no issues,untill today when I started up again with no errors untill the spindel axis aligned and this time the spindel was jerking as it moved back and forth.The machine starts and runs good but if I start at anything above 500 rpm it starts with a real horrible noise like a loose pully or motor mount,so I pulled all the covers off to inspect and everything is in good condition including drive belts,all bearings feel silky smooth with no end float.When running the machine is very quite with no noise,I have a feeling the motor and or spindel are out of step with one another.Anyone out there had this problem or can help many thanks in advance.regards Greg