Hi all. I'm trying to get as ready as possible to hit the ground running when my NM-200 S2 gets here. Since I've only used my tiny Sieg machine I've got a lot of things to learn. All the posts of mill teardowns and the like have been hugely useful to me. Thanks for that! I've still got a few questions though and would love some help.

1) What coolant should I use? I'm in an enclosed space and I plan on cutting aluminum primarily with some mild steel on the side. I've played around with SynCool and saw some rust spotting with it - do I need to manually dry everything off when done to prevent that in the future? I thought I mixed it pretty rich but not enough I guess. Is there a better coolant to avoid these issues with my new mill?

2) What lube should I use for the one-shot-oiler? I'd been using synthetic motor oil on the X2 but I want to do this properly and I've heard several people on the forum mention Vacta(?). Is that something you pros recommend?

3) Dumb one (worse than the others):
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...PARTPG=INLMK32
These t-slot nuts work - they look like they will but I want to double check as they seem pretty small?

I've also snagged my 2-ton rated engine hoist, got the 10 gauge wire to handle the 20 foot run from the 220 outlet, all the angle iron to make the 30" tall splash guards, etc. Really trying to do this right from the get go. Thanks much for all the help!

Mike