586,103 active members*
3,339 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > How I fixed my Chinese TB6560 controller (updated)
Page 23 of 45 13212223242533
    OK, thank you
    Is the design that attached to the previous post is good, practical or no errors
    How can I classify every steper motor of the NEMA 17, 23, 34

:tired:Sorry for not very good understanding of the language Do you think I am stupid is not it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by memohope View Post
    OK, thank you
    Is the design that attached to the previous post is good, practical or no errors
    ???

How can I classify every steper motor of the NEMA 17, 23, 34
    Stepper Motors - Your source for information on Stepper Motors

Thanks now I understand what it means and what used to know the number of steps of the motor to learn to control it
    Is not that

the schematic design is good, practical or no & Has its problems
    http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/8b3e44fdb8/Slide10

Fix mine

So is there some one I can send mine to to get all the updates too
    2 wrongs don't make a right
    But 2 Wrights makes a Airplane
    Kevin Matney
    www.Matneymodels.com
    734 - 848 - 8195
    "IN GOD WE 'TRUST "
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I have a question I want to know technically what benefit Transistor came out with the pin clk and entered the pinTQ2
    &
    Resistors and the pull down with the pull up in this circuit and thank you all

This design has a question to be
    http://www.electvillage.com/upload//...bd9a5f4638.jpg

I expected the right adjustment, if any, and to respond to my questions Thank you

Swish will close when the transistor is useless

TB6560 noise and jitter poblems

Hi lasik2025

I am new in the CNC world and encountered some problems which I hope you can help me to solve.
    Having read your excellent article I wonder if my problems may be solved by implementing the solutions you describe.

I have not yet checked for missing steps, however it seems not to be a problem.

I have ungraded a Proxxon MF70 to CNC and mounted a controller box containing the PS and the driver board on the back of the Z axis column.

I encounter the following:
    Running a G-code program, the motors are very noisy which may be OK, but when the program ends, the noise is continuing even if the motors has stopped.
    When the noise is present, I can feel vibrations on the stepper axle. Jogging the motors, I am able to find a position where the noise and vibrations disappears, but jogging out of this position, the noise is back.
    looking at the motor coil with an oscilloscope, it seems that a lot of jitter is present at the pulses.
    At initial start-up or in "Emergency mode active" (reset) the noise is not present, only after running a program or jogging
    It seems as the steppers still are under power when the CNC job has finished
    My settings:
    - 24volts
    - Nema23 steppers
    - All DIP switches on, except switch 5 which is off (1/16 micro step)

Hope you can point me in the right direction to solve this

A hissing noise is normal for most chip based drivers.

It is not a hissing noise.
    The noise is a vibration noise (when steppers are "Idle") just as loud as the noise generated by steppers running at full speed

On all axes? Are you using a switching or transformer power supply?

The blue TB6560 boards have a small circuit that is intended to do idle current reduction (which reportedly does not work, and people disable it, as described earlier in this thread).

Some people have reported a reduction in noise by making the oscillator capacitor value modification also described earlier in this thread.

hi, could anyone tell me why the activity led on the 3 axis tb6560 (blue board) glows dimly, not like the two led on top that are bright red. and is it hard to extend these lights so i can mount it on an external casing? thanks

The PS is a switch mode delivered with the CNC kit
    4 Axis CNC Kit 1.26 Nm Motor + 24V15A PSU + Handle Controller + Display Module | eBay
    Steppers used are 57BYGH56-401A (401B for z axis)

I have tested some more:
    When PS is connected, but not switched on and I use the hand held controller to jog the axis, the noise is not present.
    when I turn on the PC and the parallel port is active, the noise is present until I start up mach3 and press the reset button, then I can jog manually again without noise.
    So it seems that the noise is generated trough the parallel port.
    the cable is tested to be straight trough including chassis to chassis (Ground)

See pictures here
    CNC

It seems like your pc's parallel port is noisy at times. You could try connecting a 10k resistor between the step pin and ground.

I have tried both the 10k solution and changing the C-osc to 100pF.
    (I wonder why 100pF, The TB6560 data sheet tells that even if the range is 100pF to 1000pF these two values has not been tested. They recommend 330pF ?)
    Nothing seems to help
    The only way I can get the noise to stop is by means of manipulating the DIP SW settings (power, decay and micro-step) together with Mach3 motor-tuning.
    However this generates another problem, I cannot chose my settings at will, as an example I cannot use micro-step, then the noise returns.

Tallon, it sounds like you might be ready for the "buy a /quality/ stepper driver" solution also known as "remove crappy TB6560, insert Linistepper or GeckoDrive". LOL... But it may be that a high value (2Kohm or more) pull up resistor between the step line and the +5 power would keep the wire from floating and oscillating when it isn't being driven by the port. Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage to your driver, motors, or PC based on your application of that advice. If your +5 supply is floating, even a connection through a resistor could fry your PC.
    James hosts the single best wiki page about steppers for CNC hobbyists on the net:
    http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/steppers.htm Disagree? Tell him what's missing! ,o)

Why did not one of my questions

Page 23 of 45 13212223242533