Hey guys... I'm kinda noob to a lot of thing machine tool related. I've had some experience with a mini mill like the hf type and a similar sized lathe but that's about it.

My question today is $2000 being my absolute max unless I can find a company willing to finance me a machine what machine or machines should I get. I will be working on things typically no bigger than 12 inches but sometimes it would be nice to have more capacity. I want to do things like paintball markers and small automotive parts. I'm ok not having cnc capability for now until I can save more to be able to afford converting my equipment but I do want it to be fairly easy to do when I get there.

I was just going to buy a typical 5-600 dollar mini mill and equivalent lathe but since watching many vids of cnc lathes like the glacern vids on youtube I've been wondering if there is anything that similarly combines milling and lathe capabilities the way the big production machines do but in a smaller affordable package. Not just a combo lathe but a lathe with a moveable milling spindle.(i think it's called a spindle)

If I'm being a lame noob posting this and not researching enough please just point me in the right direction. I'm in no hurry I have at least two months to save up for it.

Thanks For All Your Help-

Joshua