586,410 active members*
3,378 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

SWISS/STAR PROGRAMMER AVAILABLE

I'm currently looking for higher paying job. I live in the Dayton, OH area. I've been strongly considering contract work.

I'm extremely skilled at programming, and setup of star swiss machines. I've been working with SR-20R II's, a SV20, SA12, and SR 32. I feel that I can work with any swiss machine, or any machine for that matter but prefer to work with Star Machines. I also have been using Partmaker recently, just for math. It's basically turned hours of math into minutes.

If your an employer in my area looking for a guy with my skills, let me know.

If your an employer looking for just some contract work (on or off site) id be willing to travel to do so, anywhere in the country. I wouldn't really know what to charge for contract work so I will let you guys bid on me. Hopefully I'm of interest to someone out there. I know not everyone has a need for a fulltime programmer. So my ultimate goal is to do contract work for several shops.

If anyone is interested PM me or reply to this post.

Thank you

Steve Crabtree

Swiss CNC Programmer Available

Steve my name is Bill Kubena I am an executive recruiter specializing in the Swiss CNC industry.

I am currently working on some outstanding positions throughout the US and wanted to find out if you would be interested in speaking about these positions.

Please give me a call at 330-273-1002 or email me at [email protected] to discuss.

Thanks,
    Bill Kubena C.P.C.
    LSI Manufacturing Solutions