Hello once again my friends, I have another question or two. In some of my past posts I was trying to find info on retrofitting my 4896.Due to a big rush order it seemed logical to fix the router vs the retro, working out the bugs, and learning a new control.I ordered the repair parts which consisted of an amp board and a new servo for the Z axis. In a visual comparison the amps look almost identical.After installing the new electronics I must jog the Z axis up to reattach the gas spring.The motor moves in the negative direction instead of rising off of the support block.Thinking wayback I remembered I had to add a negative sign (-) in front of the scale factor to get the axis to change directions.After doing this I go ahead and check the scale factor with a dial indicator and it is measuring accurate and is jogging in the correct direction.Ok the first thing I want to do is home out the machine and run a test cut.Well I click the "Home All" button and the spindle moves down towards the table again which is the wrong direction.I am hoping someone has had this problem before and can tell me what I need to change.I am sure its something in the software somewhere.I appreciate you all for reading this long post.