586,102 active members*
3,297 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Free .dxf files @ freedxf.com

Hey everyone-
    Check out the new website that is now up and running and advertise your artwork for free Free DXF | (Going to be) Internet's largest selection of free .dxf files I am in the process of creating a central location for everyone to share their artwork. Please register and post your free .dxf file. It's totally free and designed for metal art work
    Thanks
    Admin
    Free DXF | (Going to be) Internet's largest selection of free .dxf files

Alguem sabe onde posso conseguir algum projeto em dxf de maquete de estadio de futebol?

Free DXF Files

Hey Everyone,

Check out Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files if your interested in cutting some awesome cut ready design work. Save yourself tons of time designing and sell more products! Here are a few of the free high quality, detailed DXF files that you can find on the Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files website. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    Cascade Metal Designs LLC
    Cascade Metal Designs LLC | Custom DXF Files For the hobbyist and beyond
    Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files
    1-360-420-5962
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Circular-Sawblades-2.6.jpg   Animals-4.9.jpg   Cowboy-Welcome-Sign.jpg   Tractor-10.jpg  

Oval-Inserts2-2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

FreeDXF huh? Lots of expensive DXF files there. I like how you dont mention that there are like 20 free DXF's on the site and the rest are $100+...nice advertising...very nice.

Actually at this time there is over 160 high quality, highly detailed and cut ready DXF files currently available on the Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files website. New free files are added every time I add a new product kit to my website. I doubt you will find better quality images for free anywhere else on the internet and I guarantee that these files can be cut without spending hours and hours cleaning up the other DXF files that people sell on other website. The time you would spend to create just one of these DXF files would more than likely change your attitude towards the pricing of the complete sets of design work you will find on the Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files website. Time is money in business. Save yourself a ton of time and make more money with the use of my pre-designed artwork. Take full advantage of the free DXF files on my website and I am sure that you will see the real value in owning the entire collection of design work that I have spent years creating. Please feel free to call and discuss any questions about the design work anytime you need. Real customer service from a real person that's also an added value in using the DXF files that I provide.

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    Cascade Metal Designs LLC | Custom DXF Files For the hobbyist and beyond
    1-360-420-5962

My customers love what I have done for the CNC community and for what I provide to my customers, maybe you could take a look at CNC Plasma Cutters Ultimate Source for DXF files, cnc clip art, technical advice, plasma manufacturer support, and much more. • Index page websites online forums and find out the type of person you are really dealing with =).

Quote Originally Posted by tjb1 View Post
    FreeDXF huh? Lots of expensive DXF files there. I like how you dont mention that there are like 20 free DXF's on the site and the rest are $100+...nice advertising...very nice.
    i agree was there too looking for a dxf grapevine or bunch of grapes nothing there and is very expensive

winery

I wish more people would email me directly if they are not seeing what they are needing on the Free DXF | Free Cut Ready DXF Artwork Files website. I try very hard to help people locate the design work they are needing and alot of times I don't mind sending off a few free files to help someone out. I do have some grapevine designs and would be willing to email them to you if you are still needing them. Posting comments about the website being unhelpful is simply untrue. Email me if you have any questions about the website or need design work that you are not seeing. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    1-360-420-5962

that's spam

And i thought the Chinese advertisers where bad. Anybody with a bit of common sense can figure most images can be Googled and downloaded for free. A smart person would by Artcam for $100 and be able to take a jpeg, tif, jif, ect and import the image and have the software that figures the cut paths for you. Even if you gave your dxf away the user still has to have a cam software to generate the code.

And according to your web traffic you don't have as many customers as you claim.

We are metalworkers not idiots, Please do not insult our intelligence.