I own a 900N machine from GWEIKE.
After 2 weeks of good working, a few days ago suddenly when I download a job,
the machine says "DLL version does not match firmware version", BUT the version check program says for both version 4.1.2.3 .
The same message appears (with beeps) immediately after download a new config file.

I am reaching the end of my wisdom. Have tried anything (apart from contacting the manufacturer) from reinstalling Lasercut, install on other PC, etc.

Another strange thing is that the laser button on the control panel of the machine does not fire up the laser any more (nor from Lasercut) and that the axis movement buttons function only when they want.
And the little screen on the machine sometimes (especially when scrolling through the file list) displays filenames with mixed chinese (or symbols) and latin characters - but this behavior was from the first day the machine has started to work.

The only good working function is datum.

The problem began - as far as I can reconstruct- when I tried to send a job from Corel Draw (this was the first time I tried, until then I worked with USB stick downloading) . After clicking the laser output button, a small window "communicating with laser machine" appeared and was stuck there, without opening the laser output window.

Any ideas?

thanks and sorry for the long listing