586,750 active members*
7,475 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 5 123

JCUT 6090A or JCUT 6090B

Hello,

I am thinking of buying a JCUT 6090 router machine for my home shop. It will be used for hobby work, but will also have to be strong enough to do serious work once in a while.

I will mainly use it for wood - pine, walnut, oak, poplar..., but sometimes it will be used for light aluminum and plastic.

On Ebay, I see that the 6090a with the 1.7KW spindle costs about $2888.00. How much more for the 2.2KW spindle?

I have read something here of the 6090b. Can you explain the difference between the 6090a and the 6090b? Is the price the same? If not, why?

Will these machines run on 240 volt 60 hertz. I would only be able to supply single phase from my home.

I have seen some examples of items cut on the JCUT 6090a. I was impressed. It looks like it can handle 3D shapes and do a good job on them.

Thank you in advance,

Butterknife

Hello Butterknife, thanks for your attention on our JCUT-6090 cnc machine , I am Mandy from JCUT . I am happy to talk with you here and hope I can help you for the machine .
    Yes,this machine can be used on the material that you mentioned .
    Dear, I think you make a mistake, the price 2888USD is the JCUT-6090A with 1.5kw spindle, not 1.7kw.
    Please check the link again in our Ebay, the link is CNC Router CNC Cutter machine-JCUT6090 free shipping - eBay (item 130459158370 end time Dec-26-10 16:40:20 PST)
    And you can find more machines in our ebay , our ebay ID is chinakzj
    If you choose 2.2kw spindle, I am afraid you should pay more 200USD.

Dear ,the mainly difference of the 6090A and 6090B are the guideway, and the driving mode. A model use crylindrical guideway and B model use linear guideway , and the driving mode of A model is ball screw. B is rack . So the precision effect etc of B model will better than A model ,
    The JCUT-6090A cost 2888USD(on sale price) , and JCUT-6090B cost 3999USD. And it is near Christmas Day , if you buy the machine before Christmas Day . we will offer free shipping cost by sea to your sea port and will send pretty gift to you , hope you like , hehe .
    Sure dear, The JCUT-6090A and JCUT-6090B machines can run on 240 volt 60 hertz.
    Yes dear , you are right , these machines can make 3D shapes . if you need , tell me your private email address, then I will send some 3D shapes for your reference.
    Ok if you have any questions ,do not hesitate to contact me ,
    My msn : [email protected] and [email protected]
    Wish we come to the deal soon , hehe .
    Regards
    Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for your quick response. You are correct. I meant 1.5KW for the spindle. You recommend the B model. Is there much difference in price? Are the guideways and gearing covered, or are they susceptible to dust?

Hello Butterknife.
    The JCUT-6090A cost 2888USD(on sale price) , and JCUT-6090B cost 3999USD .,the mainly difference of the 6090A and 6090B are the guideway, and the driving mode. A model use crylindrical guideway and B model use linear guideway , and the driving mode of A model is ball screw. B is rack . So the precision effect etc of B model will better than A model ,

Hi Mandy,

I might want to use a rotary axis on this machine. Do you sell this also or do I have to purchase it from another source?

I know the cutting area is sort of small on this machine..., something like 35.5" X 23.5". If you do sell the rotary axis, would cut along the X axis or the Y axis?

Thank you,

Butterknife

Hi Butterkinfe,
    Yes ,we can install rotary on this machine too , common rotary on this machine cost 300USD.

Dear, usually the rotary can process diameter 80mm .and length 300mm ,certainly if you need ,we can install larger rotary on this machine too , then it can process diameter 100mm or 130mm diameter , and the length , you can choose, but i am sorry if you choose larger rotary , you should pay more than 300USD, thanks for your consideration

Hello Mandy,

You have been very informative. I have a comment and another question.

One of the photos that you sent me shows Leadshine drives and a Sunfar inverter. We use Leadshine drives in our shop at work and they seem to be good quality. Also, a friend told me that he uses a Sunfar inverter and that they are very good inverters. I like that.

Now my question, does the machine have limit switches for homing or will I have to add my own? If they are included, which axes will have them?

Thanks,

Butterknife

Hello Butterknife ,
    Hehe ,thanks for your praise.
    Yes , we use leadshine and sunfar. and the machine has swithches , every axis has one . including the XYZ.
    Wish we come to the deal on cnczone.
    Regards
    Mandy

Mandy, what is the Christmas offer price for the 6090A? Any offers on lasers as I need one of those too.

Hi Epilotdk,
    If you order the JCUT-6090A this month , just pay for us at 2750USD, and we will send more bits to you free together with the machine .

About the laser ,we are manufacturer ,so we have many models , such as JCUT-3040, JCUT-4060, JCUT-6090, JCUT-1280, JCUT-1290, JCUT-1216, JCUT-1225 JCUT-1530 etc . i do not know which one do you prefer? or please tell me:
    1, what about your material ? acrylic or wood or ?
    2, the size of your material ,including the length, width and thickness of your material ?
    3, do you want to cut or engrave your material ?
    4, how deep do you want to cut or engrave your material ?

Sorry for many question , but i just want to help you confirm which machine is the best suitble for you , thank you for your consideration.

And if you order the JCUT-6090A together with the laser machine , i will try to give you discounts again for the two machines.

Hope to get your early feedback.
    My msn: [email protected] and [email protected]

Regards
    Mandy

Smile JCUT-6090A cnc machine and JCUT LASER MACHINE From Mandy

Hi Epilotdk,
    If you order the JCUT-6090A this month , just pay for us at 2750USD . and we will send more bits and Christmas gift to you free together with the machine .

About the laser ,we are manufacturer ,so we have many models , such as JCUT-3040, JCUT-4060, JCUT-6090, JCUT-1280, JCUT-1290, JCUT-1216, JCUT-1225 JCUT-1530 etc . i do not know which one do you prefer? or please tell me:
    1, what about your material ? acrylic or wood or ?
    2, the size of your material ,including the length, width and thickness of your material ?
    3, do you want to cut or engrave your material ?
    4, how deep do you want to cut or engrave your material ?

Sorry for many question , but i just want to help you confirm which machine is the best suitble for you , thank you for your consideration.

And if you order the JCUT-6090A together with the laser machine , i will try to give you discounts again for the two machines.

Hope to get your early feedback.
    My msn: [email protected] and [email protected]

Regards
    Mandy

Hi Epilotdk,
    I find another post from you in other topic . i think now perhaps you do not want to buy machine from China, or worry about to buy from China, But also i think you will considerate , some questions perhaps from the seller , and, some questions will get from the buyer, right ? we should look at the problems from all aspects . I think it is fair. and i think you will not stop just hear some words , i am sure you will make a wise decision.

And that company i am sure have many many good customers , same to us . so if you need customer information from your coutry ,tell me please, i will send some information of our customers to you , you can call them or come to see the machine personally.

Hope to get your reply

Regards
    Mandy

I ordered the JCUT 6090A

Hi Mandy,

As you know - I ordered the JCUT 6090A. I appreciate your quick answers to my questions. You were very helpful in supplying information that I felt necessary in order to choose the correct machine. I ordered the rotary axis along with the machine. I think I will find it very useful.

Thank you for all of your assistance. It really made a difference. I believe that you will be able to assist me with any technical assistance that I need once the machine arrives.

Now I am just counting the days until early February.

Thank you,

Butterknife

Hi Butterknife , thanks for your ordering of our JCUT-6090A cnc machine ,and thank you very much for your praise , but it is what i should to do .
    Yes, the machine now on the way to you , you will get the machine soon . and if you have any questions in the future , feel free to ask me , i will try my best to help you .
    Mandy

Butterknife let me know what you think of your machine when u get it.

Will do, Justin.

I hope to do a few pictures of it and some others of stuff I make with it. I ordered it with the 2.2KW (3hp) spindle, larger motors and 10 mm ballscrews. I am hoping that will give me a little more power and speed.

I mainly want it as a hobby machine though and speed is not as important as it would be to a production shop.

I think it should be here sometime between the first and second week of February.

Butterknife

It's here. Well, almost.

Information accurate as of 2/4/2011 4:41:47 AM, Pacific/Los Angeles time.

Exam Hold: VACIS Date On Hold: 03-FEB-2011 Date Off Hold: To Be Advised

Additional Info:

As of 2/4/2011 4:41:47 AM, Pacific/Los Angeles time, U.S. Customs has confirmed that container XXXXXXXXXXX is on hold.

Now if this clears up quickly...

Note:
    The Vehicle and Cargo Inspection System (VACIS®) is a family of gamma-imaging systems developed by SAIC, Inc., which provides a significant NII capability to aid CBP in stemming the flow of contraband into the U.S.

Above from: http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/....ctt/gamma.doc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JCUT-6090A.jpg  

Hold for X-Ray.

Customs still has the sea container in hold, it's been there since Feb. 3rd. The Customs broker says it's there for x-ray and I'll have to pay a (possibly large) fee. Just wish they'd do it and get it over with.

Butterknife,

Do you know if this paperwork was submitted to customs before your machine was loaded on the ship? This is a new hoop we have to jump through here in the states.

"The ISF regulation (10 + 2) went into effect January 26, 2009. Your import cargo must be reported to CBP prior to loading overseas. Importers are responsible for proper filing. If you have not made arrangements to file your ISF, make sure this is being done on your behalf. Failure to comply with the regulations can result in per shipment penalty."

I was told that the fine could be up to $5,000.00 .... I hope this isn't what the hold up is with your machine.

ISF form

Hi Skip,

Well, I got a form that says ISF, but my broker says it isn't the right thing. She informed me of the $5000 too. I had no idea of the form or the fine. If I had, I'd have sure filed it. She said she did not know of anyone ever having to pay a fine for this, but with my luck, I'll be the first.

There are a lot of other items in the container with my machine. I can log onto a site and see what else is in the container. Everything from synthetic hair to kitchen ware. The broker didn't seem too excited about it. Says that customs just works slow sometimes.

Butterknife

Page 1 of 5 123