586,110 active members*
3,281 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking for cnc woodworking router

Hi everyone. I have been following the posts here on the chinese cnc machines and have some questions. First of all, I live in Ontario,Canada. Has anyone had a machine shipped from China to southern Ontario and what has your experience been. I am looking for a machine 4x4 or 4x8 with price being the issue for size. The materials I intend to cut are polyethylene plastic, marble tile, and up to 1/4" thick aluminum. From what I have read, the cnc woodworking router is more robust than the engraving/advertising router, correct? I would like a machine that can use and is set up for Mach3. Z axis travel is important as I will do some 4th axis work of 3" diameter tubing and would like to have at least 8" z travel. I also want to run on 220 volt single phase and use a water cooled spindle of at least 3hp. Dual motors for the y axis, steel machine frame, steppers are ok. Has anyone had any issues with r and p for accuracy? Should I go for ballscrews instead? The machine will not be used as a hobby-type machine but rather a semi-production unit but not running 24/7. I will possibly be purchasing before the New Year if that makes any difference and I want to make sure the machine is up to the tasks that I outlined. I will spend a little more rather than settle for junk. Does anyone have a machine like the one I am looking for? I am looking for your opinions/recommendations. i will mention that I have looked at the Vortech machine in the 4x4 configuration and it seems to be a decent machine
    o be a decent machine. thanx for any help/suggestions/opinions/comments.....Pete ps, all the machines have the same Jinan name, what does this mean?

Smile JCUT CNC MACHINE FOR YOUR WORK

Dear,
    I am Mandy from JCUT .happy to meet with you on cnczone.com . Our machine can meet your demand easily ,

I will send the information of the machines to you

My email : [email protected]
    msn: [email protected] and [email protected]
    Regards
    Mandy

Jinan is a name of one city in China. it's located in Shandong province, the machines you seen have the same Jinan name, because they are made in Jinan China.

Dear sir,

Greeting !

I am alice from Jinan Creat Star CNC Machinery Co.,Ltd .

CNC Router Machine|Laser Engraver/Cutter Machine --Jinan create Star enC Machinery Co., Ltd our website.we are major in wood cnc router machine ,

Best Regards,

Alice liu

Jinan Creat Star CNC Machinery Co.,Ltd
    Add: No,188. No,2.Luzhuang Industrial Park ,Lanxiang Road,TianQiao District ,Jinan,Shandong ,China

Mobile:+86-134 0641 0663 Fax: +86-531 88267763

MSN: [email protected] Email: [email protected]

Yahoo Talk: [email protected]

Website: httip:// CNC Router Machine|Laser Engraver/Cutter Machine --Jinan create Star enC Machinery Co., Ltd

Dear Sir
    I am Zach from OMNI CNC.
    the woodworking CNC router(X Y axis : rack and pinion) is stronger than advertising router(3 axis ballscrew machine). And CNC woodworking machine can get higher working speed than 3 axis ballscrew machine. Please contact me by skype or email . I will give you the best solution for your required CNC router