586,035 active members*
3,814 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

View Poll Results: Do you like the forum layout?

Voters
923. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

820 88.84%
  • no

103 11.16%

Thread: Forum Page

Page 1 of 8 123

Forum Page

Just wanted to know if you find the forum home page easier to navigate they way it is now or the old way? I figured the new way allows for a more direct way to get to the forums you want with-out all the scrolling.

Most of the really inconvenient internet forum formats are gone. This is fine.

Looks fine and dandy to me!

Works for me just fine

I was new to this site and it was very user friendly to me.I am not a computer geek so I would say for the new web travelers its great.I dodged a couple other sites because they were difficult to navigate through.This is basic and simple to travel through for me.I have it marked in my favs and visit from time to time.Acutally in this catigory this is the ONLY site I marked in my favorites and revisit.If your planning on a change please do not make it too technical as this works for me.Thanks for the great site.I would also like to say I have met a few people on here and you have a great user group.A couple are also basic computer users also I would think.

its not the worst layout i've seen but its not the easiest to navigate. i thought the older version was much easier for navigation. whats a few more clicks anyway. i guess if your on a dial up connection its alot of wasted time but i think the dsl and cable guys make it very affordable.

New Layout

I like the new layout, it's friendly

works for me!! I think some of the new user will find it to be alot less intimatating...

I'm still fairly new to the zone, but I do find the new layout an improvement with so much to read !!

Seems good to me, Liked the old one but it was long indeed...

Para

Ee

Works fine for me, looks much better.

It's good!

I have no problem with the current layout. I find what I am looking for very quickly! Keep up the good work!
    Rick Merrill
    SSG U.S. Army
    11B3V
    USAMU Custom Firearms Shop

Seems to work ok for me. I have not used this site very much. I will be good with it.

I don't have a ton of experience with the site, but so far everything has been easy to use and find. Fortunately it follows the relatively standard forum format so yo can't go wrong.

I prefer the new layout, but I believe that there is still more room for consolidation. Too many forums results in over-specialization, which almost guarantees double-posts from those with questions that fit just as well in more than one category.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCadmin
    Just wanted to know if you find the forum home page easier to navigate they way it is now or the old way? I figured the new way allows for a more direct way to get to the forums you want with-out all the scrolling.
    I'm really impressed, congratulations on a very carefully designed website. And the ease of navigating makes it even better. Specially as you set it up now is much better.

Knight.

It is good and friendly. Congratulations for the good work done in this website. Thanks.

Thanks for all your comments, I want make changes that the masses will appreciate.

Site

You, I like the formulation. it is a very interesting site

Page 1 of 8 123