Can someone please sanity check my BOB to VFD wiring, and changes to VFD Parameters.

I have a Huanyang VFD and 24,000RPM 400Hz spindle.

So far I have wiring from power, and VFD to spindle already sorted.
I've set all parameters on Huanyang VFD correctly and can control it via potentiometer on the VFD (start/stop/speed up to 24,000RPM). I've tested all those settings as per Mactec54's suggestions on this forum.

Now, I've ordered a Breakout Board from Phil Barrett, and need to confirm what wiring and settings to change, to control the spindle from GRBL.

VFD manual PD001 = source of run commands. It looks like I change this to '1' to enable start/stop from GRBL
VFD manual PD002 = source of operating frequency. It looks like I change this to '1' to enable spindle speed adjustment from GRBL
VFD manual PD070 - As the BOB is outputting 0-10v, I change this setting on VFD to '0' (0-10v)

Are those the only changes required to VFD programming now to move control to BOB?

For wiring BOB to VFD, Phil has told me "Basically it's just 4 wires - enable to vfd for(ward), 0-10V to the obvious terminal, and the analog ground (ACM) and digital ground (DCM or similar)."

The VFD manual lists the terminal connections as:
"FOR" = "Multi-Input 1"
"DCM" = "Common Terminal of Digital and Control Signals"
"VI" = "Analog Voltage Frequency Reference Input"
"ACM" = "Common Terminal of Analog and Control Signals"

So I think this wiring diagram is right, but can those more knowledgeable than me please confirm.