The trouble I am having is getting the controller to start up. I turn the key, press “on”, and nothing appears in the screen. I have determined that the problem is that the main power relay is not getting triggered on. On the first day of troubleshooting, after alot of troubleshooting, I set the main power relay manually by depressing the center buttons, the controller initialized, displayed “ready” in the screen. I checked turning it off and on via the off / on buttons, the controller shut down and restarted normally. I thought I got lucky and the main power relay had just frozen up, and that by exercising it manually it had freed it up. Then I shut the whole works down, phase converter and all, re powered up, and I was back to square one. I tried operating the main power relay manually again, but it does not hold when tripped manually. This worries me, why did it hold the first time tripped manually, but not now?

Picture of main power relay.

My next step is to trace the wiring from the “on” button to the main power relay and see if I can find any issues.

A few things I could use a little help with.

Refering to the "NO "READY" DISPLAY ON CONTROLLER FLOWCHART" page 5-1 shown here:

Is the red light above the machine cicuit breaker, the "red indicator light" refered to in the flowchart? Light shown here,

Where is the main power timer delay?

This makes a clicking noise when the "off" button is depresed, is this it?

Or is it this one?

Any ideas on how to test and / or bypass?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Clint