586,069 active members*
3,387 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: SALEcnc????

SALEcnc????

SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

Does anyone have good information on these machines? I'm and MET so mechanical items arn't an issue and I know how to work with components and essentially take matters into my own hands.

These look pretty decent, looking at the Routers and was thinking they could do some light Aluminum work.

I do lots of little parts, i'm only cutting my current depths at around .03-.08 in at 12 IPM Max.

If I can get the bigger work areas and still do the same DOC or maybe a little deeper, i'll be fine.

-Jason

I would like info on these machines/company customer service as well.

I ve emailed last week and yet to get a response.

So maybe its already a good idea to start shopping else where.

I would almost buy from Keling the same machines for a little more , because I can call and get someone on the phone and if I have to drive to the location and take care of any problems that might arise.

When buying these type of China machines, I think the biggest thing is your time.

If you can trouble shoot and fix it yourself, save your money and buy one of these machines. If you have to work the minute you open the box, spend the money and get a real machine with real support.

Which unfortunately for me, I think I have to spend the money and get real support.

I just paid for a new XJ6090 with 4th axis rotary attachment, you can follow along my thread.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...tml#post887255

SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

Bad company they give only USA prices but in Thailand they charge for the router from 2750 US$ simply 2100 US$ because prices are as they said (but not on website ) prices in warehouse in China ! It's close to fraud and if a company starts cheating on website I wonder what more they will do regarding service ect .......................

(wedge)
    wow....

I bought a machine from J-Cut and got ripped.

Read a couple of posts above and I didn't follow my own damn advice!

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chinese_machines/128856-my_j-cut_nightmare_machine_one.html#post944750

I learned my lesson with buying machines like this. Its better to buy a used industrial machine for less or the same money and than put money into it and rebuild it. Rather than buy something from J-Cut or companies like that.

There is NO support what so ever with these companies. In J-Cuts situation they can't even give me a wire schematic to fix the problems of the wiring it had.

I had to pay a several hundred dollars to have a maintenance/electrician come out and trace some wires, more they to where they were supposed to be etc.

Not to mention the spindle cooling pump was bad, there was a broken tap in the table top, dirt and metal shavings in the balls screws and linear rails.

The table flexes big time and is not square one bit. The machine flexes under rapid moves. It bounces the spindle during machining.

Bottom line, if its cheap, there is a reason its cheap....

I have $7000 worth of junk sitting in my shop. I have spent around $2000 to get it running and its still not running yet.

Sucks.

Todd

I started reading the posts from Vroy who had a machine like this...It's not worth it for all the troubles that could happen.

Sorry to hear about all that **** g29cc. Sucks man.

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Stadjer View Post

Bad company they give only USA prices but in Thailand they charge for the router from 2750 US$ simply 2100 US$ because prices are as they said (but not on website ) prices in warehouse in China ! It's close to fraud and if a company starts cheating on website I wonder what more they will do regarding service ect .......................
    SaleCNC.com is in China. If you want buy to Thailand you have to ask for the shipping fee and so. I believe every company need packing and shipping fee, especially to oversea. On service, most of customers are satisfied with service. If you have tried, you will know, it's great.

Purchased a new CNC plasma cutter from Sale CNC and received in Jan. 2013. CNC controls appear to work, but the plasma unit does not work at all.
    They always answer emails, but to date company has not repaired, replaced, or refunded for a machine that has never worked.

That is interesting as i know Jimmy will do his best to assist. Are you dealing with @jimmychand?

i using machine from china..
    also many usa company selling them.. they are working like any other brand..

the keycomponent hiwin rails ballscrews electronic.. working very well.. if someone thinks safer to buy from us seller these.. its ok.. us seller closer and can happen they serve faster..

true shipping time is long.. however price will shows it.. still price lower signifcantly than from us seller.. where you buy from thats a personal decision nothing about quality..

for me worked to buy from china..particularly salecnc solved my issue.. i had different part on machine that i ordered, they solved it within 2 week after i mentioned about..
    and very possible the another seller jcut also works same way.. otherwise after real complaints they couldnt keep their paypal account..

the contact with both company generally ok.. salecnc has skype and they answer within hours.. even they have in china is nogthtime..