586,075 active members*
4,145 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

rotary routing in china?

Hello,

Does anyone know of any factories in China that I could hire to do rotary CNC routing? If not, can anyone recommend how I might look for such a company?

I have a job that will require cutting simple lines (about 60 inches total) into a plastic cylinder 12 in long and 4 in in diameter. The job would be for 10,000 such cylinders. In all I would estimate this would take 250 hrs of router time, and 80 hrs labor loading and unloading the router.

Thanks,

Tufty

Thessinger

Why send it to China, You could do them here, PM me with more details
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by Thessinger View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know of any factories in China that I could hire to do rotary CNC routing? If not, can anyone recommend how I might look for such a company?

I have a job that will require cutting simple lines (about 60 inches total) into a plastic cylinder 12 in long and 4 in in diameter. The job would be for 10,000 such cylinders. In all I would estimate this would take 250 hrs of router time, and 80 hrs labor loading and unloading the router.

Thanks,

Tufty
    If you do this job frequently ,I think you'd better buy a rotary cnc router . here link for your reference.Rotary CNC Router,CNC Router Machine Manufacturer . or you can find a company near you to help you finish this job

Thessinger

Hi,

Just another option for you. I'm adding a rotary CNC machine in my factory in Malaysia next month that does rotary cut which might be able to fullfill your need. If you send me more detail and I should give you a quote.

Thanks,

Tai