586,110 active members*
3,171 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Power Draw Bar for 770

I watched the ATC video, and thought it was interesting.

I don't know if a Power draw bar is in the works for the 770, but that is a feature I would like to see.

Hope Tormach is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by oknups View Post
    I watched the ATC video, and thought it was interesting.

I don't know if a Power draw bar is in the works for the 770, but that is a feature I would like to see.

Hope Tormach is listening.
    Same here... Since the machines are similar (ok, except for the obvious) maybe they will do it later if there is a demand. But I don't mind doing it manually for now, just depends on the cost.

My only concern is it seems the price of the TTS tools are higher now since they are adjusting the price for the groove. So I will be paying more for something I can't use when I buy more TTS holders. True I can still buy from other places and add the ring, but would like to buy everything from one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum164 View Post
    Same here... Since the machines are similar (ok, except for the obvious) maybe they will do it later if there is a demand. But I don't mind doing it manually for now, just depends on the cost.

My only concern is it seems the price of the TTS tools are higher now since they are adjusting the price for the groove. So I will be paying more for something I can't use when I buy more TTS holders. True I can still buy from other places and add the ring, but would like to buy everything from one place.
    I was just ordering some things from Tormach and noticed the TTS tools I was looking at are cheaper by about $20. at least what I am seeing now is $78 instead of $90. At that price I will probably buy more from Tormach and not bother with the adapter kits.

the power draw bar for the 770 is in the works but not on the high priority list was my understanding from Tormach.