586,061 active members*
4,596 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Toyoda > New Toyoda line people don't seem to know much about

New Toyoda line people don't seem to know much about

I’ve seen some posts on this forum where people are asking about lower cost VMC’s that can still perform to a high standard. We have recently released our new STEALTH line at last year’s IMTS event, a line of VMC’s that maintains the high performance of our FV line, with added affordability. The STEALTH line was not mentioned in the posts, so I assume it’s still under many people’s radar, which is why I’d like to talk a little bit about it now.

We developed STEALTH with our customers' needs in mind. Our VMC’s traditionally came with a wide range of standard features that other manufacturers designate as options. However, not every application requires all of the luxury features found on the FV Series of Toyoda VMCs, leading us to design the new STEALTH machining centers.

Now, we're happy to announce that the Toyoda STEALTH line retains the key features of our FV line - a rigid, boxway design, chip conveyor, and Fanuc Oi M-D control.

If you’d like some more information about the STEALTH line you can just message me directly. I've also linked to a picture of it below.

http://www.toyodausa.com/uploaded/im...f9d1_small.jpg

TH212P

Hello, Today I called Toyoda for information on this machine TH212P
    Serial No. MC-5209. If you take a look at the picture. There is no keyboard, touch screen ? Well Toyoda said that they dont know and or have any information on this CNC. Can you help me. In the Mitsubishi PDF is circled the Control I believe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Toyoda.jpg   panel de control.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files