586,075 active members*
3,834 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Was wondering... again

Was wondering... again

Hello all.

Much thanks to all who have helped me so much on here and at FadalCNC. But of course got another question.

Would I have through spindle coolent on my 4020 (year 1990 with cnc88)? If not, could this be a option to upgrade to and around how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thanks again,

Curt

yOU NEED TO REPLCE THE TOOL IN & OUT ASSY; PULLEY AND DRAW BAR; ALSO NEED A HI PRESSURE PUMP; HOW MUCH? +/- 3K

Quote Originally Posted by Crispymetal-fab View Post
    Hello all.

Much thanks to all who have helped me so much on here and at FadalCNC. But of course got another question.

Would I have through spindle coolent on my 4020 (year 1990 with cnc88)? If not, could this be a option to upgrade to and around how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thanks again,

Curt
    I don't believe Fadal offered coolant through spindle as an option back in 1990.

You can upgrade using the Lightning Cool - Coolant Through Spindle upgrade. It is far better than the old Fadal system.

I'd be more than happy to provide a quote. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions as we are an authorized distributor.

-Shelvin
    TheFadalParts.com
    818 678 9456
    Need help with your Fadal? Send me a message or visit www.TheFadalParts.com. We have over 25 years of experience at Fadal and offer FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!

I have no 1st hand experience, but I hear Lightning Cool is the only system worth buying for the Fadal.
    www.integratedmechanical.ca