Ok so I just finished all the wiring and I wired the limits as sourcing. Because of it I need to enter !COMMAND CN 1,1 into the startup.fil. The problem I am having is when I open the startup.fil in Edit Other Motion Control Files and save it. Whether or not I add any logic, when I go to open Camsoft after I save the file I get to where I enter the password and then the user interface will not come up. In windows task manager it says not responding. It makes me think there is something wrong with the CBK file that Camsoft initially sent with the program.

Ok so let me give you a rundown of what I did from the beginning to show you that I think something is wrong with the CBK file.
After I first had the program not respond I reinstalled it.
Once reinstalled, before anything, I launched the Camsoft program. Everything Started as normal.
I then went into setup, clicked "restore" and opened the .CBK file that I put into the Galil folder that was on the floppy disk Camsoft provided.
Opened Camsoft and everything still started as normal.
Then I went back in setup and set my general settings and i/o settings. Clicked save.
Then Clicked backup to save information into .CBK file
Then I went back into Camsoft and everything started as normal.
I then went into setup and then Edit Other Motion Control Files.
I opened the startup.fil and without entering any logic this time I clicked save and exited out of the setup program like I was prompted.
Opened setup again and backed up the CBK file again.
I went into Camsoft, entered the password, and then I got not responding just like the first time.

You see, even when I do not enter any logic, something is going on when I save the startup.fil and then backup the CBK file. This makes me think there is something wrong with the coding in the CBK file because you should be able to save the startup.fil especially when I do not add any logic. Its just re-saving what is already there to begin with.

I sent this to Ruben at Camsoft and he is telling me that there is no problem with the CBK file so it has to be something I am doing but he did say that reading what I wrote that I am not doing anything wrong. He says in order for him to help I would have to send the CBK file over for him to see if there is something wrong with it. But in order to do that we have to pay a subscription fee of 1200 bucks just so he can help me. This is outrageous because I am doing things the book says I can do.

Anyone have any ideas? I need to get this right so I can see if I did the wiring correctly and get the machine running. I did have a long posting on here a couple months ago and the gentleman on here helped me through the process and confirmed that my wiring looks correct.