586,094 active members*
4,015 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > puma 8hc turning center tool changer

Unhappy puma 8hc turning center tool changer

Hey out there,
    In the shop I am in we have a puma 8hc turning center with a 12 tool tool changer. There was a crash the other day and when I was double checking everything i found that nothing was on center anymore. my question is, how do I adjust how far around the tool changer indexes so I can put all the tools back on center.
    thanks
    P.s. I apologize if I am not being clear enough. Not that good with explaining things

What turret is fitted? In the UK the first Puma 8's had a Sauter or Sauter style turret fitted for live tooling. There are some 8mm capheads in the centre of the disc. These are not in a complete circle more a horseshoe with what looks like one bolthole missing. Crack these lose and pull the disc back to the centre. On a live tool disc you have to line the disc up to the tool drive spline that is visible through the disc in the working position rather than centre hieght or the live tool will not disengage properly.
    Alan B

Hey anybody out there who has a working Daewoo Puma 8HC--3A Lathe 1996 1997 model with Fanuc OT-C alpha series controls. I need a copy of the option parameter (parameter 900, 901, 902......) data sheet as well as the software and hardware list. Please help.
    Danny