586,072 active members*
4,714 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > CNC 4 axis mill value- Promill / centroid control

Exclamation CNC 4 axis mill value- Promill / centroid control

For everyone thats out there, can anyone give me some idea of what this Promill 4 axis (3 + rotary) is worth? It was MFG in 1996, 5hp motor, Centroid M-400 control (PC based), rotary table, 55" X 12" table, collets, vice, and few other extras. The name is Promill, but not sure if that is the manufacturer. Anyone know of these machines, or have experience on them?

Any information or feedback would be appreciated!

Yates
    [email protected]

Hi i just missed out on a bridgeport that was on craigs list in portland ore for 4500 with a centroid m39, software5th axis and lots of tooling! Im still looking for a mill with the m 39 or m400 but a lot depends on the software and if it has the rotary table or the tilt table and probing.this looks like an older pannel but if its a tight machine your probably ok! good luck on your mill. its lots of fun makeing chips fly and P.S if you decide to get a different mill or are selling the one in the pix call me 206 941 2548 im still looking fo rone i can afford