586,051 active members*
3,712 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam Crusader II L coolant pump programming

I have a Goodway CNC lathe with The Anilam controls and cant figure out how to make the coolant pump work. I know that it works because I can manually trip the relay and it comes on. Is there a certain code that has to be programmed to make it work?? I appreciate any help.
    Thanks
    Kyle

Cool Analam CrusaderII

Kyle I have a crusaderII and the manual say's Aux code 0007 coolant on and 0008 coolant off I would of guesed M08 wich is what my Bridgeport is some where I have this manual on CD If I can find it I could copy and send to you
    Good luck Kevin

Thanks for the Help Kevin. Yesterday I found that in my manual, tried it and it worked. The coolant pump comes on when the spindle turns on and off when the spindle turns off. Would you know if there is a way to turn it on by the program?? Once again, Thanks for your help Kevin.
    Kyle

Analam CrusaderII

Kyle I haven't run this control enough to be sure but I would think that once you program Aux code 0007 the coolant would come on with the spindel If you wanted it to stop program Aux code 0008 to cancel The BPT control I run turn's it off and on with the spindel stoping for tool changes and the stop's for clamp and fixture changes read some more and that should be in the manual ,does your control have a coolant off/on/program switch some do and that would have to be in the program position for the program to turn it off and on I still have this to sort out on a 3T fanuc lathe I have Good luck Kevin

Kevin, My controller doesnt have the coolant on/off program button, so I guess I will be limited to using it just when the spindle is on and off. I will keep researching and see what I can come up with.
    Thanks for all your help my friend.
    Kyle

I just bought one of these and am leaning towardc converting to PC control with Mach3 (like on my Bridgeport CNC mill). However, I am more than willing to entertain the thoughts and ideas of others before embarking.