586,089 active members*
3,776 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy NUM CNC 1040 PANEL

Hi. I found that there are tools for backing up info from NUM 1060. I also need those tools for my NUM 1040 cause until now i lost all connfiguration from the machine 3 times due to battery dead and loss of memory Each time the technical assistance comes it takes about 1000 euros to restore it ( with all the expenses related to it ). On these days that takes my founds away Can anyone help please.
    Thanks in advance

By the way, anyone knows whats the cost af a complete NUM compact panel includind 8.4" LCD display ? they charged 3800 euros for it. The display monitor was complete white. Had a friend that told me that it could be just the LCD display. Can i connect one regular CRT monitor to the NUm panel ??

Sorry guys but im desperated with this dont know if i can post it here ...

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENEXTREME View Post
    Hi. I found that there are tools for backing up info from NUM 1060. I also need those tools for my NUM 1040 cause until now i lost all connfiguration from the machine 3 times due to battery dead and loss of memory Each time the technical assistance comes it takes about 1000 euros to restore it ( with all the expenses related to it ). On these days that takes my founds away Can anyone help please.
    Thanks in advance

By the way, anyone knows whats the cost af a complete NUM compact panel includind 8.4" LCD display ? they charged 3800 euros for it. The display monitor was complete white. Had a friend that told me that it could be just the LCD display. Can i connect one regular CRT monitor to the NUm panel ??

Sorry guys but im desperated with this dont know if i can post it here ...
    Hi...

is now you machine still run....?
    you can change you display with a PC monitor
    or lcd display....
    but before do it can you take a picture from behind
    you tust panel...you can send to my email to me
    [email protected].

Hope u success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need NUM-Bakup....and bachup files..

hope helps

mike

Yes i still need the backup solution but i think that i will not find the help i need. This, because the CNC is password protected and therefore if i dont have the pass i cant perform that kind of operations . The only solution is the MASTER password from NUM. The man that retrofited the machine says that he will not guive me the pass. I already contacted NUM and they say that if he doesn´t guive the pass then i should stay attached to him for the rest of the machine life or, in another way i will need to make a new configuration for the CNC .

Thanks anyway