586,077 active members*
3,638 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Spring Deals on G-Wizard CNC Calculator

Spring Deals on G-Wizard CNC Calculator

We wanted to fill you in on our Spring Deals for G-Wizard. There are two big announcements here.

First, we're running a special on our 3 year subscriptions. Given that it's tax season, and nobody is happy about that, we thought it only appropriate that you receive a 20% discount on these purchases when you use the coupon code "TAXBREAK".

The offer is good until April 15, and we hope you'll take advantage of it.

Second, we've received a lot of cards and letters from machinists with small machines. Your message has been heard and understood. So, we've created an entirely new product aimed at the hobbyist market that we're calling G-Wizard Lite. Actually, I have to confess, it isn't entirely new. In fact, G-Wizard Lite has every feature and function of G-Wizard with one exception:

Feeds and Speeds will limit cuts to parameters that require 1 HP (735W) or less.

That's the only difference, and you'll get all the updates and supports with no upgrade or maintenance fees. BTW, it was a customer that came up with the idea, and he has received a complimentary subscription for his efforts.

If you're wondering how to get G-Wizard Lite, it couldn't be easier. Just subscribe for $69 and you have G-Wizard for a year. If you don't renew, you'll have G-Wizard Lite. That's all there is to it. So, depending on how you want to look at it, G-Wizard Lite is free with G-Wizard, or G-Wizard Lite is $69 and comes with a free 1 year G-Wizard subscription.

For more information on G-Wizard Lite, we have an FAQ page here: CNCCookbook G-Wizard FAQ

Thanks!

Bob Warfield
    Try G-Wizard Machinist's Calculator for free:
    http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCGWizard.html

What a great tool for a novice machinist... My first chance to really use it today. Milling the cast iron ways on an RF-45 saddle to accept 1/16" Rulon 142 using a 1/2" 4-flute carbide end mill. G-Wizard said 1790 RPM, 25 ipm. I chickened out and went 15 ipm, but with some chatter. A little higher speed and it was flawless. I'm sold...gotta have the laptop out in the shop from now on.

Ray

Ray, I hope you have a thread on your slideway improvement here somewhere. Sounds really cool!

I just put out release 1.045, which has all sorts of interesting enhancements, such as a new "Gas Pedal" feature:

Full details in the release notes here:

G-Wizard Machinist's Calculator: Change Log

Still updating those notes with the new chatter calculator too.

Best,

BW
    Try G-Wizard Machinist's Calculator for free:
    http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCGWizard.html