So I purchased Bobcad V24 about 70ish days ago.

It still has issues that BC tech hasn't been able to work out in a timely fashion.

1st the milling machine editor ALWAYS locks up when you click add a new machine. I have run BC on windows xp and 7. Same result- frame work 3.5+
4.0 didn't help. So I have to edit cutting conditions on the fly for each tool path. BC suport moved some files around and it didn't help.
Any ideas or patches????

I had so many issues with bc locking up my computer I had to reload windows.
We started with build 169 and made 5 or 6 2d mdf swords for the kids. However it was so unstable and had so many other issues bc support told me to download their new build-208.

Now the post processor I used with 169 isn't on bobcads sight. My hard drive was scrubbed and I lost it. I think it was Mach_3_Mill_No_ATC.exe No rev.
I have tried all the posts they offer and there is some sort of issue with each of them. The best I can do is the Dyna_Cnc_rev_1.exe post . It works as long as I don't want to change a tool. Did anyone download and save the Mach_3_Mill_No_ATC.exe post file that would be willing to share???? It might work for me?

I have a camtech 5x10 router that i got in pieces. No tool changer. It works now because of sites like this. 2 people took their time to help me out and between the 3 of us the router works awesome. I really want to make bc work so any help would be great. Please no flaming, bc support just can't get it done in a timely manner. I need your help. :drowning:

VPL