586,077 active members*
3,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking for Handheld pendant

I am looking for Multicam A 1000 series handheld pendent if anyone knows any second hand dealers or spare parts dealer please reply to this message.

Thanks

I do have one KDM-20 keypad in-stock for sale, for $1000.00 US, but if you return your old keypad, we will credit $150.00 US for the old keypad back to your card, for this transaction we only accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card). Once we receive your old keypad, this credit will be returned back to your card, however this credit is dependent on the condition of the old keypad ie; crushed, missing parts basically a destroyed keypad. This price does not include shipping and handling, the shipping cost would be $166.82 US. If you would like to proceed with this purchase, please provide an email address, to send an invoice for you to fill out and return for processing.

Hi Is the KDM 20 keypad compatible with 1000 series machine, and what is your companies name and information so we that we can take this further.

Thanks

The KDM-20 keypad is a Multicam keypad, so compatibility is no problem, the companies name is

MCP Service
    4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy
    Suite 209-211
    Lawrenceville, GA 30044

Unfortunately, the keypad that was in stock has been sold however, we expect a new shipment on the 20th of May. If you are willing to wait for the May shipment we will gladly reserve the part for you and ship as soon as the motor arrives. If you would like to proceed, please reply to [email protected] and we will provide you with a invoice.

There are 2 type of connections for this keypad, Euro style connection or the older CPC connector both work with the Multicam, please provide photos of your keypads connection, you may require a adapter.

Thanks
    Chris

Hi Thanks for your reply been busy with work could not reply to you earlier. I will put up the pic for the connections tomorrow, and yes I can wait for your next shipment so please do let me know as soon as you receive the pendant.

Kind Regards
    Kumar