586,069 active members*
3,445 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

SANKYO ROBOT SC3000 controler

Hi can some help me whit Buzz software for a sankyo robot? i can give the technical manual in exchange . I have get from nokia factory 2 sankyo sklam robots but the problem is that they have no software and no manuals and the have been installed in a big system whit conveyors and rotary tables, i have started the system and the servos on them but i not able to move the robot . Its says "home position lost" and if i set the abs home it says "250 controller real time error" [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwXChkMmG0U"]YouTube - sankyo robot sc3000[/nomedia]

The NiCad battery pack in the controller is dead. We just purchased an old SC3000 that uses ADS (Replaced by Buzz) running in DOS. After replacing the battery pack you have to home the robot. You may be able to do this in Buzz. I found a Buzz 2 manual at Buzz2UsersManual_°Ù¶ÈÎÄ¿â. I can't figure out how to download it as some of the website is in Chinese or Mandarin.

Hi aventtini888,
    I'm the US applications engineer rep for Sankyo.
    Let me know what you need.

ABS error means the controller has lost encoder information for any axis.
    This is probably due to a dead battery on power up. If you perform ABS homing operation, you can still operate the robot, but you will lose encoder information again if you power back down.
    You can also lose encoder information if there is an intermittent encoder cable problem.

The realtime error could be hardware related though. I would need to examine the error history file.

If you can get Buzz up and running, go to 'Robot' -> 'Display Errors' -> 'Display System Error History' and save as a text file.

Send this file and I can better tell you what's happening.

Also please tell me the model of robot -> SRxxxx

Regards,
    PM

i started the robot whit no problem but i still need the buzz software, i have 2 robots but one has a error when i connect the teach patent. Im doing some automation whit a laser system and i want to know how fast the robot can move. The max speed on axis

Best regards Andrei Ps i change the battery

Sankyo SC3000 system files download

I have problem with the Sankyo SC3000-GB1 . Accidentally deleted off the files and reboot. There after the error LED always on. Do anyone know how to download back this file? Please help .
    Thank you and have a nice day.

i dont know , but if you want from sc3000 i can give you the files!

SANKYO ROBOT SC3000 controler

Thanks aventtini888 for the response.
    I have the files. Appreciate your offer. Thanks
    The problem is how to directly download this file back to the controller if the system .BIN file is missing. Error LED always on.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

i tink you need the buzz sankyo software for that . I dont have it and i need it to

Need Files

Hello,
    Can you please provide with BUZZ 2.0 software and technical manuals which ever you have. We have couple of Sankyo robots and we need to use them.
    It will be of great help.

Quote Originally Posted by perlmonkey77 View Post
    Hi aventtini888,
    I'm the US applications engineer rep for Sankyo.
    Let me know what you need.

ABS error means the controller has lost encoder information for any axis.
    This is probably due to a dead battery on power up. If you perform ABS homing operation, you can still operate the robot, but you will lose encoder information again if you power back down.
    You can also lose encoder information if there is an intermittent encoder cable problem.

The realtime error could be hardware related though. I would need to examine the error history file.

If you can get Buzz up and running, go to 'Robot' -> 'Display Errors' -> 'Display System Error History' and save as a text file.

Send this file and I can better tell you what's happening.

Also please tell me the model of robot -> SRxxxx

Regards,
    PM
    Hello,
    Can you please provide some techincal manuals for Sankyo SC3000 and also BUZZ 2.0 software.

i dont tink sow , i found the manual on a japan site but i cant find the f link now, the buzz software i did not found .

components of sc3000

Overhere i have the software buzz 2.21.

I desided to not use the original controller anymore. so can anybody tell me what kind of servodrivers I should use for this robot?

The encoders in this system are quit strange. so if enybody has some information about it, it would be nice.

So the old parts of the controller are for sale.

thank you very much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by peters1980 View Post
    Overhere i have the software buzz 2.21.

I desided to not use the original controller anymore. so can anybody tell me what kind of servodrivers I should use for this robot?

The encoders in this system are quit strange. so if enybody has some information about it, it would be nice.

So the old parts of the controller are for sale.

thank you very much in advance.
    i have 2 robots and 2 controlers one of the controler has a bord damaged inside maybe we can do some exchange i need the software buzz . if you use on industrial scale the system is perfect verry precise , my robots was at nokia factory and they did not give me the software pakage or manuals

Red face Absolut homing in BUZZ2 without pendant?

Hello everyone, we have just obtained an SC3000-030 controller and a SR8447 SCARA without the OP3000 pendant and with a dead battery pack. After replacing the battery in the controller I have to perform absolute homing.
    Is it possible to perform absolute homing using just BUZZ2?
    I have the manual, but I havent find it...
    I have the manual of the old DOS based software ADS, that was capable of abs homing using PC, but unfortunatelly, I do not have that software...
    Thanks in advance!

Red face abs homing cont'd

Hello again!

I have read about a maintenance software called 3000SPWin. Maybe that's the solution for my problem of absolute homing. Does anybody heard about it? Is there anyone who uses it? That would be a great help.
    Thanks.

Hi I have just obtained a Sankyo Seiki SP4100 and SR5427 SCARA complete with the software. I am using the robot for parts so would be happy to pass on the software if its of any use?
    Cheers