586,067 active members*
5,202 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 4 1234
    Ok Les Robbins I will defiantly follow this procedure to make some thing positive, but today i have done a mistake because of the pdf manual, which i download from duplomatic site. Regarding sensors connection. (Locking control switch (item I in pdf page B1-2 and pre indexing control switch (item E in pdf page B1-2 ).I just change the sensor connection as per manual wiring colors combination (page # B1-15) but after some details reading the manual I wonder that this manual is for 12 tool post type not 8 tool post. and my big mistake is I don’t memories the previous wiring connection which I removed from the connection junction .and know I am stuck due to proper wiring connection as they connect before my mistake I am attaching some jpegs of sensor cable connection area .have u any idea or reference about the proper sensors cable connection connection or any wiring diagram for re connect the cables as per factory setting

Another things about ur procedure (wat is this ….????diagnostic 17 bit 1 goes to 0 and then back to the left until diagnostic 17 bit 1 just goes back to 1) having problem to understand it. is this a parameter in diagnostic mode and u mean that adjust the locking sensor till parameter value is confirm to 1 and then return back till the value come to zero.

thankss

asif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo0100.jpg   Photo0106.jpg   Photo0108.jpg   Photo0104.jpg  

Photo0103.jpg  

Asif

Don't guess and always take note of connections before you disconnect anything !!!

You will find attached connections for BSVN turret, numbers on the left are for the terminal block within the turret

On sensors
    brown wire connect to +24v
    blue wire connects to 0v
    black wires are signal outputs from sensors

17 bit 1 means the following, diagnostic number 17 second digit from the right

First lock turret using procedure 1 to 10 at this point the diagnostic above should be 1
    Move sensor to right until diagnostic changes to 0, then move sensor to left until diagnostic changes back to 1
    This should place the sensor in the correct position so that when the turret indexes the motor will stop at the top of the cam

regards

Les Robbins

EditComm - CNC communication software - Les Robbins CNC Services
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails turret connections.jpg  

Respected Mohan velu.t

i am from karachi pakistan and i have a machine called colchester cnc2000L with 8 tool post type turret

hello sir Les Robbins i hope u will be fine and cool.sir today i follow ur giver procedure for locking the turret and i feel that some thing happen positive but not all things.

i just follow ur procedure as u said and after all setting done including diagnostic number 17. i input the command for tool change the turret is index but not hold at specific position the turret just rotate and rotate and rotate .what i observe that the pre indexing solenoid pin engaged in turret main shaft during the indexing procedure the indexing is stop but after then nothing happen and after some seconds the turret motor contactor is tripped an there are the message display on screen that machine not ready,,as u said me that adjust the locking control switch through diagnostic number17.i feel that there are need to be check the other pre indexing control switch through some diagnostic number .this is i assumed .what u say???also i observed that only tool number 1 and 2 is response from too change command and remaining number not giving and response,,,

another thing is my turret wire terminal number is not matching with the manual provided wiring diagram and also with ur attached wiring diagram jpeg check my terminal jpeg where they have only 12 number and the given wire digrame have more than 12 number and also the manual is for 12 tool post type which i download from duplomatic website.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo0100.jpg  

Asif

Owing to your mistake when you changed the wiring after you had downloaded the PDF.
    I think we need to go back to basics, to this end I have produced a truth table that will give you all turret signal states when clamped at tools 1 through to 8.

What I suggest you do next is, using the 1 to 10 procedure I supplied earlier lock the turret at each station in turn and compare each station with the truth table.
    Don't change any wiring, just report back to me.

The pre-indexing sensor input (16 bit 7) should go to 1 when you push the solenoid down.

On all diagnostics bit 0 is on the extreme right and bit 7 on the extreme left

regards

Les Robbins

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails truthtable.jpg  

Hello Les Robbins

today i had check (pre-indexing sensor input on diagnose mode parameters page at (16 bit 7) (as u said that should go to 1 when you push the solenoid down.)(On all diagnostics bit 0 is on the extreme right and bit 7 on the extreme left....not understand clearly )but actually when i push the sensor nothing to be happen on parameter 16 extreme left side.and also other bits is not on zeros...i also check again the locking sensor on parameter 17 and this is working properly .this is all happen on today(

sir sorry for this but can u describe it more details in easy language because i cant follow it because of not understand clearly (I have produced a truth table that will give you all turret signal states when clamped at tools 1 through to 8.

What I suggest you do next is, using the 1 to 10 procedure I supplied earlier lock the turret at each station in turn and compare each station with the truth table.
    ??????????????????????????????

thanks
    asif

Asif

I want to help you but I don't know how I can make things clearer.

Let me think how I can do this

regards

Les Robbins

OK Asif

Lets take it slow

When you push the solenoid (round plunger at top of turret) are you saying that diagnostic 16 does not change ?

if that is true does any other dianostic in the X addresses change ?

regards

Les Robbins

Asif

example1.jeg attached should I hope make the diagnostics format clearer

Also if you send me a photo of the saddle terminal box I may be able to work out the colours of connections at the turret.

The terminal box is located under the front cover below the turret and saddle.

regards

Les Robbins

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails example1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lesr View Post
    Asif

I want to help you but I don't know how I can make things clearer.

Let me think how I can do this

regards

Les Robbins

sir u have already done lot of my help without ur support i cant do nothing on this machine now i am little aware about the machine only just because of u. believe i am relay appreciated ur effort

OK Asif

Lets take it slow

When you push the solenoid (round plunger at top of turret) are you saying that diagnostic 16 does not change ?

if that is true does any other dianostic in the X addresses change ?

regards

Les Robbins

yes When I push the solenoid (round plunger at top of turret) that diagnostic 16 does not change but when i check the locking control switch the diagnostic 17 bit 1 is change as per ur said in previous post.>>>please sorry i am embrace because of my technical level but i am trying and tring to resolve thiss issue>>>>)please clear me what is X addressees and where i can access it.

thanks

asif

Asif

example1.jeg attached should I hope make the diagnostics format clearer

Also if you send me a photo of the saddle terminal box I may be able to work out the colours of connections at the turret.

The terminal box is located under the front cover below the turret and saddle.

regards

Les Robbins

thanks and ok sir i understand about diagnostics format i am attached the jpeg and i hope and this is what u want.i am also attached the original manual of my turret manual which i collect some other resources.can u point out me that where is the saddle terminal box
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Less robin how r u.???? I have collected the original maintenance manual(BSV-N-120/SERIES 20) from one of the distributor of diplomatic company. AND THIS IS THE SAME MATERIAL AS U REFERED ME IN PREVIOUS POST. But I am still confuse that the wiring diagram which is show in this manual is not relating with my machine turret cables terminal (or may be some understanding problems from my side) because the cable terminal which I have is 12 points (please check jpeg) and the wiring diagram of manual showing me 16 points. So can u tell me what is the problem? Why the turret cable terminal is not relating with manual wiring diagram. I have mentioned the current connection of wiring on jepg for your better understanding.

thanks

asif

Asif

The apron terminal box is under the cover highlighted by the red circle in attached jpg

A photo of the inside of the apron terminal would allow me to check all the connection going through the turret terminal block, could you please comment the photo with cable colours.

regards

Les Robbins

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails machine1.jpg  

less r u talking about the last terminal jpeg for comments which is attach with my last post ??????? and jpeg of apron terminal i will sent to you within next 20 hours

regards

asif

Asif

What I am saying is if you can take a photo of the apron terminals and then comment it with the cable colours like you did with the turret jpg it will help me to identify the correct colours

regards

Les Robbins

OK sir Les Robbins i am understand

Asif

Trust me, we will get to the bottom of your problem

regards

Les Robbins

sir Ur comments is also relay help full to me and i am sure we will do it,.....today i have take all the parameters screens jpeg and but cant take the apron terminals jpeg due to some issue i ll send to you tomorrow but check these picture for further information.........another thing is during the inspection of the control panel box i have see some very thin cables brunch and there r also see some broken cables of extreme right connector please check jpeg .when i investigate the connector main cable and just going it path i am amaze that the other connector of this cable is going in apron terminals and connected from turret cables.i will send u jpeg of it also.please say some thing.

thanks

asif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo0077.jpg   Photo0078.jpg   Photo0079.jpg   Photo0080.jpg  

Photo0081.jpg   Photo0082.jpg   Photo0002.jpg   Photo0003.jpg  

Photo0004.jpg   Photo0006.jpg   Photo0007.jpg   Photo0008.jpg  

Photo0009.jpg   Photo0010.jpg   Photo0011.jpg   Photo0012.jpg  

Photo0013.jpg   Photo0014.jpg   Photo0015.jpg   Photo0016.jpg  

Photo0017.jpg   Photo0018.jpg   Photo0019.jpg   Photo0020.jpg  

Photo0021.jpg   Photo0022.jpg   Photo0023.jpg   Photo0024.jpg  

Photo0025.jpg   Photo0026.jpg   Photo0027.jpg   Photo0028.jpg  

Photo0029.jpg   Photo0030.jpg   Photo0031.jpg   Photo0032.jpg  

Photo0033.jpg   Photo0034.jpg   Photo0035.jpg   Photo0036.jpg  

Photo0037.jpg   Photo0038.jpg   Photo0039.jpg   Photo0040.jpg  

Photo0041.jpg   Photo0042.jpg   Photo0043.jpg   Photo0044.jpg  

Photo0045.jpg   Photo0046.jpg   Photo0047.jpg   Photo0048.jpg  

Photo0049.jpg   Photo0050.jpg   Photo0051.jpg   Photo0052.jpg  

Photo0053.jpg   Photo0054.jpg   Photo0056.jpg   Photo0055.jpg  

Photo0058.jpg   Photo0059.jpg   Photo0060.jpg   Photo0061.jpg  

Photo0062.jpg   Photo0063.jpg   Photo0064.jpg   Photo0065.jpg  

Photo0066.jpg   Photo0067.jpg   Photo0068.jpg   Photo0069.jpg  

Photo0070.jpg   Photo0071.jpg   Photo0072.jpg   Photo0073.jpg  

Photo0074.jpg   Photo0075.jpg   Photo0076.jpg   Photo0083.jpg  

Photo0084.jpg   Photo0105.jpg   Photo0112.jpg   Photo0118.jpg  

Asif

I think the main issue at the moment is that I check the turret wiring after you disconnected the wires from the terminal block, for this I need the apron terminal block photo with cable colour comments.

regards

Les Robbins

apron wiring details

hello sir how r u today l have collect the picture what u said to me last post.first i just you define the terminal (you can also see in jpeg)the terminal is two stage type 1st is upper stage and 2nd is lower stage each stage have two sides front side and back side . i am calling front side is "B" and back side is "A" so i hope u don't have any problem to understand my explanation about wiring's
    please check jepg (apron-terminal-upper-side connection)and(apron-terminal-lower-side connection) also check other jepg .

thanks

asif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apron-terminal-upper-side sonnection.JPG   Photo0151.jpg   Photo0152.jpg   Photo0129.jpg  

Photo0130.jpg   Photo0131.jpg   Photo0132.jpg   apron-terminal-lower-side sonnection.JPG  

terminal hand sketch.JPG  

Page 2 of 4 1234