586,119 active members*
3,666 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Looking for 27C64 Ladder chips Fanuc 0-A or B
Page 2 of 2 12
    dear drdos
    send a copy to me, please

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    I have a PG Mate emulator. It runs on XP. But I think you have to use a special EProm Reader/Writer NOT the Fanuc PMC writer. I have never used it but I can send you a copy. It is 3.25 MEG Zip file. It was designed just for what you are trying to do and it's free. Do you want a copy?
    I would very appreciate that you can send to me.
    My email is: [email protected]
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

Re: Looking for 27C64 Ladder chips Fanuc 0-A or B

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    I probably have old programmed and new ones.
    How many?
    Hello Memoryman, looking at redoing a Fanuc 0MB, do you still have a couple of old programmed chips to play with thanks, I'm in Oz, can do by Paypal. regards,

Post Re: Looking for 27C64 Ladder chips Fanuc 0-A or B

I have a PG Mate emulator. It runs on XP. But I think you have to use a special EProm Reader/Writer NOT the Fanuc PMC writer. I have never used it but I can send you a copy. It is 3.25 MEG Zip file. It was designed just for what you are trying to do and it's free. Do you want a copy?
    Mr drdos,
    I am looking at a Heynumat H4U Lathe with a Fanuc 0T B control in which the turret indexes in only one direction.
    I want to see if the ladder has bi-directional logic in it.
    There is no ladder display but I may be able to get a copy of the oe1 and oe2 eproms.
    I was hoping to convert the binary files to a #ex file and then use fladder to convert it to a ladder.
    Could you please send me a copy of the PG MATE emulator ?
    Thank you.
    PPman

Mr drdos,
    I am looking at heynumat H4U lathe with a Fanuc 0TB control.in which the turret indexes in one direction only. There is no display of ladder. I would like to look at the ladder to see if bi-directional logic is already programmed. I might be able to get the OE1 and OE2 eproms. Could you please send me a copy of the PG MATE emulator so that I can convert the oe1 oe2 files to a #ex file and then discompile using Fladder.
    Thanks,
    PPman

can you share mr the PG Mate emulator or every software how to cconverter oe1, oe2 to ladder.
    my mai: [email protected]

Dear drdos.
    Could you sent me the Emulator: [email protected].
    Thanks you so much.
    Nam.

I no longer have that software. My computer crashed and I lost it. You might try contacting the people in this post and see if I sent them a copy and that still have it.

Sorry

Hi,
    I have an old CNC Fanuc 0T-B lathe. I would like to have a complete backup of the machine. I have already save NC parameters and diagnostic parameter. I would like you have a copy of PMC ladder. Reading the prevoius thread I understood that the PMC is stored in two eproms(socket OE1 and OE2). I confirm I have this two eprom chips in the mainboard. What eprom reader I need to get the files(PMC) contents in the two eprom? It is a specific Fanuc eprom reader(cassette) or I can use a generic-commericial eprom reader?

Dear sir i want a copy of pg mate emulator please send me ( [email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by Namnp2007 View Post
    Dear drdos.
    Could you sent me the Emulator: [email protected].
    Thanks you so much.
    Nam.
    Desr sir do you have that emulator please send me if you have [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by davehall View Post
    Hello drdos, did you send the emulator? Nothing here, thx.
    Dear sir please send me that emulator ([email protected])

Page 2 of 2 12