586,103 active members*
3,181 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC plasma cutter/table

Hi guys,
    Looking into buying a new tracker nitro 4x8 table and putting on the hypertherm powermax 1650 .. Can I have everyones feedback on the tracker
    and powermax 1650. Is the software easy to use on the tracker ? Is it a good machine?
    And for the powermax 1650 what max thickness am I looking at that it will cut when on the tracker ?

Thanks Everyone,

The Tracker machines seem to have a good level of acceptance in the field...and Tracker has built a good number of machines. I would work with Tracker on the software....maybe you can gt a demo to try it out on your computer.

As far as the 1650. It is a 100 amp air plasma, 3 phase power only. It, when mounted on a machine with a full featured height control can pierce 3/4" to 7/8" thick materials.....and can edge start and cut up to about 1-1/2". Hypertherm is by far the leader in plasma cutting technology...offering the best reliability as well as the lowest operating cost through excellent cut quality and consumable parts life.

Jim Colt

Quote Originally Posted by Menniej View Post
    Hi guys,
    Looking into buying a new tracker nitro 4x8 table and putting on the hypertherm powermax 1650 .. Can I have everyones feedback on the tracker
    and powermax 1650. Is the software easy to use on the tracker ? Is it a good machine?
    And for the powermax 1650 what max thickness am I looking at that it will cut when on the tracker ?

Thanks Everyone,