586,102 active members*
3,180 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Universal Cutter Grinder - China Supplier?

Universal Cutter Grinder - China Supplier?

Hi, I know this is slightly off topic but I thought this would be the best place to post as we all have ties to China in one way or another (through the routers we have bought) & also any replies may be useful to others as a Universal Cutter Grinder is something we could all use to sharpen bits.

I am wanting to know if anyone has bought one of the Universal Cutter Grinders (similar to a Deckal) that are advertised on Alibaba etc, if so what are they like or are you able to recommend a reasonable supplier.

I am not expecting a Deckal quality machine for the price the Chinese units are advertised for but I am interested to find out what they are like, I am also looking for information on a reasonable supplier.

My thoughts were that somewhere on this forum, either one of the router suppliers or users who frequent will have some info that will be of use to me.

Cheers

Rob

I own this one

There not a bad unit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grinder.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by robbec View Post
    Hi, I know this is slightly off topic but I thought this would be the best place to post as we all have ties to China in one way or another (through the routers we have bought) & also any replies may be useful to others as a Universal Cutter Grinder is something we could all use to sharpen bits.

I am wanting to know if anyone has bought one of the Universal Cutter Grinders (similar to a Deckal) that are advertised on Alibaba etc, if so what are they like or are you able to recommend a reasonable supplier.

I am not expecting a Deckal quality machine for the price the Chinese units are advertised for but I am interested to find out what they are like, I am also looking for information on a reasonable supplier.

My thoughts were that somewhere on this forum, either one of the router suppliers or users who frequent will have some info that will be of use to me.

Cheers

Rob
    Hi Rob,

I see you message that you want to use the universal cutter grinder to sharp the bit, We have the vedio to show how the Universal cutter grinder with the drill grinding attachment to sharp the drill bit. Now i show it to you, hope it will be useful for you.

end mill grinding
    Top manufacture for grinder and air tapping machine
    www.thorgrinder.com