586,051 active members*
3,865 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

(HELP) DAEWOO LYNX 200

ok so i bought a used daewoo lynx 200 about 5 months ago ben great machine so far ben having some problems every once in while the turret is hangin up between a tool change mostly when it goes to tool 3 postion sometimes the turret does not sit all the way back and for some reason does not throw any alarm and goes ahead and tries to cut part and as you no its about .250 to far out like said only does it every once while anythang i can do to fix this or what the problem is would be greatly apperciated i am very small shop and just getting started so i need all help can get thank you very much for time.....

if anybody has info on what i can maybe do to fix this i would be more thanx happy to pay somethang for the info i can paypal lil money or somethang you can if you do may no the problem its best to email me at [email protected]

thanx again

Very odd there is a clamped/unclamped sensor that shout detect that is is not in the clamped state. and after a certain amount of time will alarm.

your situation sounds like this sensor is not adjusted correctly also that there is an error with the encoder making it clamp in the incorrect position

Which i also find strange if it is only occurring on station 3

How about you not use station 3
    *~~Darwinian Man, though well-behaved, At best is only a monkey shaved!~~*
    *__________If you feel inclined to pay for the support you receive__________*
    *_______Please give to charity https://www.oxfam.org.au/get-involved/_______*

yes thats true right now ben kinda cheating it and indexing to station 2 then back to the cause it only hangs on a down rotation so kinda by passing the problem now and may end up leaving tool 3 pocket empty but just thought id see if anybody had idea what this could be thanx for the reply