sorry you're having problems and I don't envy the journey you are on.

I ordered a chinese laser just before last Christmas and, I will admit, was close to bloody tears at one point - trying to get the thing to turn on!... wait until you try to get it doing stuff... that's where the fun begins!

Ok, my journey was like this - I hope it helps!

first of all, after pulling the monster out of a crate my machine wouldn't turn on. I tried several different plugs (as I'm sure you have) and I then opened up the machine. Inside the machine, near the power input there were 2 fuses. One had blown - i replaced the fuse and plugged it in... it didn't work

I then spent "ages" trying to figure out what the hell was goind on. Turns out that the Emergency stop button was (for want of a better word) "buggared". a soldering iron session later and the Emergency stop button was disabled and the machine finally turned on. It took me 2 days to get this far!

Then, once the machine powered up, getting the software loaded was a ball ache. It took me over a day to get coreldraw with the manufacturers software loaded. The instructions were crap - but if you actually read them aloud (rather than in your head - I don't know why it helped, I just remember that it did) with a pen and paper by your side then you can do it (just)

Once software was loaded and machine connected to COM3 I sent my first design to the laser.... IT MOVED!

But sadly no ball of fire from my tube.... something wasn't connected - somewhere.

I had to take most of the casing away to find 2 of the smallest wires in the world that weren't connected - the laser then kicked in.

If none of the above was useful then I really do hope you get your chinese man on skype and give him hell... in my experience they speak great English right up to the point that you pay - it then gets harder to understand them.

Oh, one more thing... my laser (once I got into the backend of the machine stats) had done over 500 hours of work!! so check that out. If you're in the UK and you need a spare laser tube then let me know. I bought 6 of them (only 50w - 1 metre long) and they work great - happy to sell them to someone in need for cost price if needed (I got quoted £1700 from a UK company - yet bought them in China for $175 each)

Anyway, hope some/part of that helps. Good luck!