586,047 active members*
3,645 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > Communication Improvements

Exclamation Communication Improvements

Dear valued customers,

As we continue to grow and have been receiving a higher volume of calls than normal, we are finding many opportunities to improve our methods of communicating with you.

Recently we implemented a new phone system in order to better track our customer service while also enabling our staff to receive calls while not at their desks. Unfortunately, with this improvement to our systems we have been notified from a few of you that a small percentage of calls are not coming through. We have isolated this technical issue to a major telephone service provider who is not properly routing your calls and in some cases a “not in service” prompt may be heard when calling. This of course is a major concern for us and we are working diligently to discover why this is happening and how to correct this.

While we are working on this matter, if you are one of those who are experiencing technical difficulties in reaching us, please continue to email us with your comments or concerns at [email protected].

For those of you who email us, you will now receive a new case number in order to better track all technical support inquiries and you will be informed with periodic reports as to the development of your ticket status. We believe this new system will help us offer faster responses as we evolve in order to meet your expectations.

We appreciate your support during this time and welcome any feedback you may offer.

Best regards,

John Sandstrom
    Owner

Thanks for the update. a case # when you call was a long time coming.

Sounds good, But I still have un-answered E mails from 8-9 / 8-12 / 8-13.Maybe John can give his email adress so that he can be copied...I try to be polite / understanding as I know that in this economic environment we are all overtasked, but simple requests shouldn't take 2-3 weeks.....

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
    Sounds good, But I still have un-answered E mails from 8-9 / 8-12 / 8-13.Maybe John can give his email adress so that he can be copied...I try to be polite / understanding as I know that in this economic environment we are all overtasked, but simple requests shouldn't take 2-3 weeks.....
    I've got lots of communication, just no action.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Novakon View Post

For those of you who email us, you will now receive a new case number in order to better track all technical support inquiries and you will be informed with periodic reports as to the development of your ticket status. We believe this new system will help us offer faster responses as we evolve in order to meet your expectations.

We appreciate your support during this time and welcome any feedback you may offer.

Best regards,

John Sandstrom
    Owner

What happened to the ticketing system? Abandoned it?

What happened to the ticketing system? Abandoned it?
    Good question. Khai and John are really good at calling you back but not having a full-time receptionist is Novakon's only drawback.