586,052 active members*
3,935 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: mcam??

mcam??

Hey, rek'd since your the expert, v9 when i add some new geo. to create some new tool paths to an existing program, it won't post it. everything works ie. regen, verify, but it won't post. any idea's why? If i delete all toolpaths and redo everything then it will post right. Todd

You probably need to right click the operation group (make sure all group ops are checked) click on <Options> then click <Change NCI destination>. So that all your operations are pointed to the same NCI destination. Iam almost positive this is your problem.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ZachB
    You probably need to right click the operation group (make sure all group ops are checked) click on <Options> then click <Change NCI destination>. So that all your operations are pointed to the same NCI destination. Iam almost positive this is your problem.

Z

That's the first thing I'd look for. Especially if you've manually changed (or imported) the previous operations. By default, they should be set to the Mcam name.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks, i'll give ita try. Todd