586,077 active members*
3,780 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile Multi Axis Motion Control Card Required

Hello,

I'm looking for a multi-axis motion control card which could do sinusoidal commutation. The card is supposed to work with a S60A40AC from Advanced Motion Control Inc.

The drive needs 2 sinusoidal analog +-10V references with 120 phase difference to drive a Permanent Magnet Brishless Servo Motor (a PMSM) from Bosch.

The Motor has ECN 1313 Rotary Encoder from heidenhain. It has a 13 bit absolute encoder that support EnDat 2.2 protocol. I couldn't find any motion control card which support this protocol upto now. SO we are planning to decode it manually in software.

So our prime requirement is to buy a motion control card with sin/cos feedback.

If anybody has good ideas please share.

Thanks Very Much

Galil have motion cards which will operate these drives, The only down side is that it requires 2 axis outputs for each drive.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Galil have motion cards which will operate these drives, The only down side is that it requires 2 axis outputs for each drive.
    Al.
    Ya, galil supports the Servo Drive, but it doesn't support the encoder feedback which I need, a 1 Vpp sin/cos incremental feedback.

multi-axis motion control card

Sir,
    I can help you for a multi-axis motion control card please send your requirement in details with application details on [email protected]
    Regards
    Prabhat Mishra

Quote Originally Posted by Madushan View Post
    Ya, galil supports the Servo Drive, but it doesn't support the encoder feedback which I need, a 1 Vpp sin/cos incremental feedback.
    deltatau.com can do endat 2.2 plus sin com output

Check for NUM-USA control
    in num.usa.com

in fact , Im working with NUM1060 CNC so it uses EnDat encoder..

Mike

Angry Prabhat Mishra is a Thief

Quote Originally Posted by yours_prabhat View Post
    Sir,
    I can help you for a multi-axis motion control card please send your requirement in details with application details on [email protected]
    Regards
    Prabhat Mishra
    Hi Guys,

This man named Prabhat Mishra is big time thief and a liar. He stole around $300 from us and dragged the work for 2 months. He didn't send any of the Items he has promised. He almost destroyed our project. Dear friends don't get caught for this man... He is a shame to all Indians

Totally disagree with this , As per my knowledge is concern Prabhat is an excellent person , Helpful and Very augmentative , He spares his time when we are in trouble, My friend always takes help from him , i have doubt on this quote.
    He is very much capable on Experience solving problems by developing a wide range of concepts, ranging from the obvious to more obscure,
    He is full of communicating ideas through sketches, illustrations, and 3D CAD.
    He making product feature, cost, and schedule tradeoffs.
    He helped us and my organization several times in rapid prototyping techniques including SLA, SLS, CNC, and experience with an existing network of rapid prototyping suppliers.

It was my and My team Experience.
    regards
    Stewart M

Quote Originally Posted by stewartM View Post
    Totally disagree with this , As per my knowledge is concern Prabhat is an excellent person , Helpful and Very augmentative , He spares his time when we are in trouble, My friend always takes help from him , i have doubt on this quote.
    He is very much capable on Experience solving problems by developing a wide range of concepts, ranging from the obvious to more obscure,
    He helped us and my organization several times in rapid prototyping techniques including SLA, SLS, CNC, and experience with an existing network of rapid prototyping suppliers.

regards
    Stewart M

He emailed me and promised me to return the money on 28th... otherwise I will prove it to you with all the email, skype chat history, receipts of sending money, etc

Prabhat Mishra the thief proves himself again

Quote Originally Posted by stewartM View Post

regards
    Stewart M

My Dear Friends, just look at Stewart M's profile... he has only one post and that is the only post he has made for his entire profile. And its joined date is "Today"... This means that this is a fake profile created by this cunning Prabhat Mishra himself. Once again please don't get caught to this man.

Dear Mr. Prabhat Mishra -- Shame on you, stop ruining lives of people....

sorry to hear ur problem. good feedback for rest of us.

meanwhile, ifn u still want to do this check out:

deltatau.com
    and
    motioneng.com

ifn u need help with either i will try to help.....

I've been talking to [email protected] for last couple of days, he didn't deliver a result. he kept on promising me that my machine will be back up in next day, with no detailed plan. He wanted me to wire $180 for "his friend Alex" who is going to help him help me. I looked him up, and found him here.

Dear Sir,
    The matter is like it :
    01. You dont have the PLC back up of your machine.
    02. You dony have the param back up for your machine.
    03. You dont have the Interface software.
    04. You want to setup a VPN for online support .
    05. Had you discussed in a soultion mode ? or just want to destroy the image of a specific person.
    06.your intention is to run the machine or something Else ?
    Any ways Thanks for everything .
    Bye and regards

Online can be good for stealing, but also good for reporting bad actors.

If you want to do business you better be very honest.

Be aware of this guy. He stole US$120.00 and never delivered