Hello All, I just bought a 1982 HXL with a mark century 1050 controller, when I purchased it, I was told that the turret had a over index problem, so I hooked it up and found that the hall effect sensor that tells the gear rack to retract and for the turret to lock down was the problem! I replaced the sensor and followed the maintenance manual to retime the turret but it still is off ?It will not repeat it will go around every other number will be short by one tooth or over one tooth ? I have adjusted the stop cushion ! I have played with the turret index speed still off? In the manual it shows to hall sensors side by side but my machine has one under the turret that tells the turret to unlock then the one inside the cutout beside the turret to tell it to lock down. My question is can I just make a new bracket to hold the sensor that tells it to lock down were it can be moved closer to the turret to tell it to lock faster? It seems to me that the factory position is to far for the stroke? Or is there any kind of parameter in the controller that will fire it faster? I am pretty good with fanuc controllers. What little I have found on the net is that the turret was a problem on this machine! but I am sure somebody out there has figured out some modifications to make it work? Thanks Skip