586,560 active members*
3,879 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ: Aluminum plate design

Unforunately this falls outside the range of my benchtop machine so I need someone who is able to do this. I have the design in a solidworks file that i can send or convert to whatever you want.

Will be made of 6061 and it is around .38" thick, first I need 2 or 3 of them made so that I can use them to complete the item they go to for the initial fitment and then I will need larger batches for customer purchases. please pm me or email me at jeremy0203 at aol.com. Prefer someone in the US and the closer you are to VA the better but not necessary.

also just to add this will be an ongoing monthly buy of these parts and i will also soon have another plate very similar to this that id like to also contract out to the same person

pm sent ,thanks

aluminum plate design

Pm sent. Thanks

PM sent

Send me an iges file and I will get a quote to you tonight. What is the tolerance on the dims. I can water jet it or cnc it. Waterjet will be the fastest. Send me a iges to [email protected] or call me on the cell after 5 pm. Do you supply the material or do you want it included in the price?
    Jetski (alias Tooling and Engineering Czar)
    "I may not have the keys to success.. but I have learned to pick the locks"

PM sent

Your PM box is full. please send file to [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank You

thanks for the quotes, the job has been awarded. i may have some other stuff up soon if it is not within the capabilities of the company awarded.

Bringing this back since the person awarded the job ended up not coming through.

Some changes to the drawing. There will be a groove around the inside holes for an oring, two small holes on one of the long sides at the edges used for alignment pins and it will now be around 1"-1. 25" thick.

I am at work but can send the file as soon i possible can, let me know preferred file type. I need one done first so i can make sure it works properly for the application and then we will go with making some batches or revising design as necessary.

Please email me at [email protected]. I prefer to keep this in the US to cut down on shipping costs and time but if the price is right i dont mind outsourcing elsewhere.

aluminum plate

I sent you an email.

Thank You

Matthew Weaver
    Back Country Machining
    [email protected]

Hi Jeremy,

Trying to send you my private quote, but got this message "jeremy0203 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I will try again tomorrow, Thanks

Sam K.
    Cncspec.com