586,741 active members*
3,325 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Industrial Fabrication Public Auction 12-17-2011

Are you an Industrial Fabrication company looking for a Laser? A Machine Shop? A person building a new construction? A farmer who has their own Work Shop? or even an Iron Lover looking for steel and copper? There are items on this auction for everyone and for different type businesses or companies that were very expensive initially. Mark your calendar and make plans to attend!
    This LIVE auction will be held on site in Moville, Iowa. For photo preview of what to expect click the following link:
    Surplus to the needs of: I.D.F.I. - Laser Cutting Machine, Precision Fabricating Equipment, Structural Steel, Forklifts, Utility Truck, Machining, Supplies, & Tools Auction | McCall Auctions & Real Estate in Nebraska and Iowa

This one is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.:banana:
    A farmer who has their own Work Shop? or even an Iron Lover looking for steel and copper? There are items on this auction for everyone and for different type businesses or companies that were very expensive initially
    atlanta web design