586,069 active members*
3,494 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123

Laser 150 W RECI laser tube, monster!!!!

Last april I received a new 150W Recilaser tube machine from Zhongtai, i have one of 80W with 5 years of work also from Zhongtai, but have a lot of work and decided to buy this monster!!!
    The laser tube comes with a 7 month warranty, its only 1.80 cmts length.
    I'm cutting 20mm acrylic at 1.5mm/sec, but the best of this machine is when you cut 3mm to 5mm acrylic or mdf, it looks like cutting paper, up to 50mm / sec.
    With the old machine i needed 9 hours to finish the jobs , now i'm using the machine only two and half hours to do the same job.
    The machine is a 125 x 90 table, use a touch panel and the new software doesn't use a dogsoft.it works under corel 12.
    The only complaint is about engraving, i cant make it go faster than 400mm/sec, but it engraves really deeeeeeeeeeep in one pass...!
    If anyone needs more info about this machine, i'll be posting some pics, and jobs....
    Luis

Thanks for the update and look forward to the Pics.

Quote Originally Posted by lamicron View Post
    Last april I received a new 150W Recilaser tube machine from Zhongtai, i have one of 80W with 5 years of work also from Zhongtai, but have a lot of work and decided to buy this monster!!!
    The laser tube comes with a 7 month warranty, its only 1.80 cmts length.
    I'm cutting 20mm acrylic at 1.5mm/sec, but the best of this machine is when you cut 3mm to 5mm acrylic or mdf, it looks like cutting paper, up to 50mm / sec.
    With the old machine i needed 9 hours to finish the jobs , now i'm using the machine only two and half hours to do the same job.
    The machine is a 125 x 90 table, use a touch panel and the new software doesn't use a dogsoft.it works under corel 12.
    The only complaint is about engraving, i cant make it go faster than 400mm/sec, but it engraves really deeeeeeeeeeep in one pass...!
    If anyone needs more info about this machine, i'll be posting some pics, and jobs....
    Luis

unbelievable i have 180 W and dont have this results , 50 mm/s !!!!!!!

curious - do you have Reci or old glass tube?

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    curious - do you have Reci or old glass tube?
    the supplier confirmed me that it is a reci tube
    (i hope)

But what is your general impression about tube ? How long it work? Do you see any decrease in power? If yes, when decrease appeared?

im not experienced enough.took me a long time to get it all working. tomorrow will be the new chiller.
    i havent notice decrease in power ,although 1 time i cleaned the lens ,and that helped a lot.

You wont have any meaningful data on the Reci , at least the newer (about a yr) generation.
    They might have done some accelerated testing but field results will be sparse due to the newness of the "improved" model.
    The Reci tubes are shorter and fatter and have a Reci label with test results Q/C etc on it.

hi dears, i am farmilar with the RECI tube, it is really best tube, it has thin laser ray and cut fast and well without buring.If you like i can send photos to you all.

Yes Fly007. Please Do !

I just purchased one 100W RECI. I want to know maximum.

HELLO , I AM FROM ROMANIA AND I WANT TO SAY TO ALL "DON`T MAKE BUSINESS WITH LITOGRAFA BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE YOU MONEY LIKE I DO" , IN FEBUARY 2010 I PAY HIM BY BANK ACCOUNT 3900 EURO AND UNTIL TODAY I DON`T RECEVE NOTHING , I WANT TO BUY "LITOGRAV PRO" I TALK WITH HIM AND AFTER I PAY HIM HE DON`T ANSWER MAIL OR PHONE .
    BE CAREFOUL WITH THIS LIER !!!
    DON`T TRUST HIM !!!

Woooow, lito must clarify here, he talks so much here.

Yes, RECI laser tube is good quality, and our RECI laser tube is guranteed for nine months.
    The machine we produced is also made of laser tube.
    My customers like RECI laser tube very much ,and it is not very expensive.

If somebody want to know......

RECI laser tube have 80w,100w,130w,150w
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails product-01.jpg  
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Thanks for that wonderful data, I considered the 150watt Reci tube but was not 100% sure about the ability to engrave well at lower power settings.

Something I may have to revisit upon sorting out some minor glitches
    Dave

On some systems , the tube wont fire properly at under 15-20% power , so if you want to cut very thin stuff at high speed , a 150w might not be the answer , rather get a cheap 60w
    You also cannot use the Recis at 100% duty cycle if you want the warrantee to stand. Essentially your power settings will vary between 20 and 90% power.
    Still a cheap cheap option if you compare to equiv power RF tubes.

IF you want to engraving , i suggest you use RECI 100w
    Becuase the diameter is small and in this power also can cut very well.
    So if my customers need to engraving and cut 20mm acrylic ,i always suggest them to use RECI 100w

Vivinar
    [email protected]
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Always believe the suited is the best,when you recommend a machine to your custom,you must confirm what he wanted,many custom inquiried me about the machine like:laser engraving machinelaser engraving and cutting machine,wood working CNC router ,ect.But what they really wanted,Perhaps they themselves do not know.So a good company not only sell the products to custom,but to realize what custom really wanted .:cheers:
    http://www.morntech.com/: Laser engraving machine , CNC router

Laser Machine with RECI tube

Hi all,

Reci tube could cut deeper that ordinary one for the same materials.

Reci tube's using life is about 3-4 times longger than ordinary one.

Reci tube: 80W, 100w, 150W, 180W

Laser Machine with Reci tube is hot-sale. Some clients, if use Reci tube, you could not by Oridnary tube at once with machine, much convenient.

As professional Laser Machine Manufacture, Exporter, Welcome to your inquiry.

Regards

Lucy
    Mob: 0086-18254116182
    E: [email protected]
    Lucy (Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd) 0086-18254116182
    Web:http://www.jncslaser.com Email: [email protected] Skype:consurelaser

So I am in Austin TX - I own a TransonCNC 150w 35" x 55" laser, and a Full Spectrum Pro 60 (upgraded to 80).

I am about to order replacement tubes from Reci, for myself and a colleague in Houston. The more stuff we order, the less it costs, and the less shipping per unit.

If you are in TX, LA, or OK and want to get in on this order and save some money, let me know. I do not intend to mark up the cost on anything you add to this order, as I am saving money on what I buy, and that's really enough.

I will handle the shipping and import issues etc. The cost of that stuff will be divided fairly, by the ratio of what you spend to the total cost of the order. If we get enough to make it a pallet, it will cost a lot less than air freight. I can accept credit cards, so you can take advantage of your bank's buyer protection - that way you can be sure I am not a scammer (which I am not)

Don't Wait Until You Have a Failure! Be Prepared!

We can arrange to meet somewhere halfway so neither of us has to drive the whole way roundtrip.

TL;DR - Buy Reci Tubes and Supplies for less by going in with me.

Contact me at brcguy -at- gmail -dot- com

Wow , a refillable glass tube....
    It was pretty hard reading this , chinglese at it's worst.....
    Rodney , Cape Town , South Africa
    www.tokerbros.co.za

Page 1 of 3 123