586,103 active members*
3,649 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Engraving Machines > looking for engraving machine

looking for engraving machine

Hey!

I'm running web shop, selling mobile cases. I'm looking for engraving machine that will engrave wood, plastic, alu and other mobile cases. At ebay there are a lot of cheap engraving machines, but they come from china and I don't like stuff made from there so much (they are cheap but not quality). But other quality engravers are so expensive!

Could you please help me find one desktop engraving machine that is easy to use, quality and cheap too. Don't forget my budget for engraver is 1000$ and nothing more... Thanks

Best regards

Hi. I am from China but just give you suggestion not promote. Your budget is very low. As far as I know, the common CNC machine with working area of 600x900 mm, casting aluminum bracket and table, 3 axes TBI ball screw, square rail (I think this is quality machine), the base EXW price is about 3000 USD. And machine with DSP controller.
    So, I think you have to take the used machine into consideration and buy locally for save shipping cost.

Hello i mite have the machine you are looking for. i have a kwik marker km-64 engraving machine which retail way over $1000 but if your looking to buy a slightly used machine i have one of the top engraving machines im getting rid of. maybe you can use this machine for a little over your budget if you are interested.

Smile Engraving machine manufacturers

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Hey!

I'm running web shop, selling mobile cases. I'm looking for engraving machine that will engrave wood, plastic, alu and other mobile cases. At ebay there are a lot of cheap engraving machines, but they come from china and I don't like stuff made from there so much (they are cheap but not quality). But other quality engravers are so expensive!

Could you please help me find one desktop engraving machine that is easy to use, quality and cheap too. Don't forget my budget for engraver is 1000$ and nothing more... Thanks

Best regards
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Our company is devoted in the research and development of caving CAD/CAM technology and CNC technology.Our products have covered woodworking industry, advertising decoration, making lable industry as well as crafts and gifts fields .Our products in good qulity and competitive price.
    We are looking forward to your specific requiries.
    Best regards,
    Bruce Wayne
    Company name:Beijing HongDa Boke Scientific Development Co. ,
    Ltd .
    E-mail:[email protected]

Ok yes I have an kwikmark km-64 engraver marking machine for sale if you are still looking.

hey hope i can give you some advice

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Hey!

Best regards

at first,we are a factory that manufacture laser machines in China.because i know the parts list price,one mini 300mm*400mm laser engraver cost about 1500usd. so it is really impossible to buy a good quality laser engraver with 1000usd, if you can buy one,i am afraid you can't use it at all.hope you can think about it.

my name is Susu