Greetings all,
I am looking for a schematic of the New Hermes Motor Driver from a V7200, specifically, a reliable explanation or diagram of the 20 pin connector between the original motion control board and the motor driver board. I want to retrofit/run the drivers with something more modern.

I am aware of the pin-out configurations listed in earlier discussions for the NH 3400 models... >>20 pin connector on stepper drive board

1 - enable
2 - x step
4 - y limit
5 - y step
6 - x limit
8 - z step
9 - z limit
11 - z dir
12 - y dir
13 - x dir
16 - connect this to +5v on power supply board
19 - connect this to 5v common

But I am a bit concerned that they may not be the same ? So far, I have mapped out the pins used for the limit switches... something just doesn't seem right.... Some of the pins not identified in that list above do seem to connect to various chips on the board, and pin 16 does not seem to line up with anything that would provide 5v.

I know this driver board works because the machine did boot, jog and automatically home itself just as I recalled them doing when I ran them years ago.

If I don't find some information, I will have to decide if I will wire it up and see if it smokes, or perhaps not wire it up and sell it as a working replacement board. I bet NH would have a hefty price on a replacement !