586,042 active members*
3,830 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 6 of 6 456
    Ton
    will send in a few
    mike

Mike...I have been reading your posting to several members. Since I neither a machinist nor the son of a machinist, I am totally green about cnc. But always have the courage to dive in no matter what. I am new and this is my first posting, ( I hope I am getting this right???

I see you have plans for a plasma table (which I need) would you happen to have parts list and components to build a two axis cnc plasma cutter. I live in Brazil, South America and I build low cost housing for less fortunate folks. We are need of a plasma cutter but cannot afford the Caddilacs that are out there. I need to purchase my part and bring them into the country in my suitecase and try and scrounge for part to build rails , tables ect. ect. Boy do I need help. Anybody out there that will take the challenge???

Thanks a million!
    Flyboy51

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy51 View Post
    Mike...I have been reading your posting to several members. Since I neither a machinist nor the son of a machinist, I am totally green about cnc. But always have the courage to dive in no matter what. I am new and this is my first posting, ( I hope I am getting this right???

I see you have plans for a plasma table (which I need) would you happen to have parts list and components to build a two axis cnc plasma cutter. I live in Brazil, South America and I build low cost housing for less fortunate folks. We are need of a plasma cutter but cannot afford the Caddilacs that are out there. I need to purchase my part and bring them into the country in my suitecase and try and scrounge for part to build rails , tables ect. ect. Boy do I need help. Anybody out there that will take the challenge???

Thanks a million!
    Flyboy51
    Sounds like the perfect application for one of these: http://www.steeltailor.com/

But i haven't heard from anyone yet that has bought one.

Mike, douglasco sent me to this particular thread. I am needing a set of plans for building my cnc table. I understand you have them available. Can you send me the price, I understand the will come via the net??? My email address is: [email protected]
    Thanks and I hope to hear soon from you. Any chance of getting a list of component parts for the building of a homemade cnc plasma cutter??? That would really help!

Flyboy51

I did what? where you from in dallas? How'd u get to brazil?

Arrow View & Print Plans

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy51 View Post
    I am needing a set of plans for building my cnc table. That would really help!
    Go to this link posts #43 & 44 to view a PDF of the plans & print them if you wish.

There is also a listing here at post #32, for required electrical components for Mike's table.

Quote Originally Posted by mlaws1172 View Post
    Zoltan (or anyone else )
    I would be glad to email you a set of drawings. Just send me your email address or if it ok with this site I will post them here. It will take a day or so to bring them up to date.
    Mike
    Mike, my address is [email protected], thanks for the plans, I am looking forward to getting them. thanks a mil. p51flyboy

hi, just starting to get info,thanks. could you send me a set of printable info on your plasma table.
    thanks, TOMMY
    [email protected]

would love to see a copy of your plans, if at all possible!

An electronic copy would be preferred. My email address is [email protected]

Page 6 of 6 456